Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Jul 4, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #3,796 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
22 month anniversary.

Quaddy, your patience is beyond reproach. I know at one pt I was right behind you with my order and I bowed out about a yr ago. I haven't looked at this thread since, and happened on it today. Wow, is all I can say. I can appreciate your persistence, but when do you throw in the towel? Zin should be ashamed - there is really no excuse for this PERIOD.

Jul 4, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #3,797 of 3,962
In January Dr. Xin said my Super Micro would ship in one more month - haven't heard from him since, even when I changed my order to a Super Mini in March (3 emails).

Jul 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #3,799 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In January Dr. Xin said my Super Micro would ship in one more month - haven't heard from him since, even when I changed my order to a Super Mini in March (3 emails).

On January 7, 2009, I likewise received an email from Dr. Xin in which he informed me that my Reference would ship in about two weeks. Here it is July 4, 2009, and I'm waiting for July 8 to arrive so that I can post my 23rd month anniversary of having ordered a Reference.

I just checked again, and the "Currently Shipping" order number has still not budged since 1/22/2009 when Dr. Xin last updated it to 39143495 - thankfully just a little lower than my own order number. I'm hoping that the next time Dr. Xin comes up for air from his consulting to build and ship more ordered amps, that my Reference order will be fulfilled. When I post such things, I feel so "Ed Grimley-esque". But then, I AM Ed Grimley-esque, so no harm there.
tongue.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Jul 5, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #3,801 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know how you guys do it.......nothing is worth a wait like that imo.

I can wait because I can live without it. I have plenty of things to entertain me till then. But, if the iBasso T3 is as good as it is reported to be based on the prototypes that are seeded out there, I may get that instead of the Super Mini IV.

Jul 5, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #3,802 of 3,962
Well the thing is Xin is not knocking everything out of the ballpark to be worth waiting nearly 2 years to wait. Sure it isn't a problem if you have other stuff to keep you busy but who wants to support that craze?

Jul 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM Post #3,803 of 3,962
thanks for using such kind words to describe this, either that or sheer stubborn stupidity
tongue.gif

23 month anniversary today, cant wait for the 2 year reunion next month
deadhorse.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quaddy, your patience is beyond reproach. I know at one pt I was right behind you with my order and I bowed out about a yr ago. I haven't looked at this thread since, and happened on it today. Wow, is all I can say. I can appreciate your persistence, but when do you throw in the towel? Zin should be ashamed - there is really no excuse for this PERIOD.

Jul 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #3,804 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
23 month anniversary today, cant wait for the 2 year reunion next month ...

23 month anniversary for me today too. The time doesn't seem like it's flying, so I guess I'm not having fun yet.

Jul 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #3,805 of 3,962
Well lads and lassies, eddie here i havent posted for a while in my estimation it must be nearly 22 months since i placed my order recently i noticed my credit card details could beout of date, timewise ,should i notify the good doctor, or how do i go about that, by the way the wethher has improved somewhat here in dublin any sign of anything on the horizon with regards to orders has anybody received theirs, all the best eddie

Jul 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM Post #3,806 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by ed lynch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well lads and lassies, eddie here i havent posted for a while in my estimation it must be nearly 22 months since i placed my order recently i noticed my credit card details could beout of date, timewise ,should i notify the good doctor, or how do i go about that, by the way the wethher has improved somewhat here in dublin any sign of anything on the horizon with regards to orders has anybody received theirs, all the best eddie

Greetings, Ed!!!!! I think that the basic thread of this tale is told by the lack of any change since 1/22/2009 of the order number "Currently Shipping" displayed on Xin's website, Xin Feng Company. We're all awaiting another break in Dr. Xin's consulting business where he is able to fulfill another group of his back-logged orders. As far as I know, there is no sign in sight as to when that might be. Does anyone still reading this thread see any signs of when we might expect another batch of Xin amps to be built and shipped?

Jul 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #3,807 of 3,962
Are these amps that good?

Jul 13, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #3,810 of 3,962
I sent my SMIV and Mini back for updates over 3 years ago, and they have never been returned. Although I was a very loyal supporter of Dr Xin for several years, my allegiance has now shifted to iBasso, as I find their current amps to be the sonic equal of my Reference, which I sold some time back. Additionally, iBasso customer service is orders of magnitude better than Xins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back