Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Dec 30, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #3,541 of 3,962
My Pico should arrive (approximately) in a week. After some burning and listening I expect I'll sell my Xin Supermacro LE as a move to keep from having too many portables (also have Xin Supermini, Reference, and P51 Mustang - plus the incoming Pico). This one is a v. IV built after the important 4/11 change.

Jan 1, 2009 at 12:28 AM Post #3,542 of 3,962
Thanks, when you get back after the holidey,lads maybe you havent got time yet.but it would be interesting,to here latest evaluations,on xin amps, i know it will take more time on your part and time, all looking forward, in the meantime happy 2009, ed.

Jan 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #3,544 of 3,962
Nailzs, just thinking, when the lads finish evaluating the latest prototypes, it should be worth the wait, im over 15 months waiting, i dunno whether xin will incorporate all the new characteristics into one unit or whether there will be different versions, we just have to wait and see, ed.

Jan 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #3,545 of 3,962
Ed, I have logged another 50 hours in the D and D1 boards. I will log another 50 and that should bring me to 200 hours of burn in on the D and D1 boards. Then I will ad about 75 hours to the A, B, C, and C1 board by next Saturday. Hopefully vorlon1 will be available to compare all the 6 boards.

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #3,546 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by ed lynch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nailzs, just thinking, when the lads finish evaluating the latest prototypes, it should be worth the wait, im over 15 months waiting, i dunno whether xin will incorporate all the new characteristics into one unit or whether there will be different versions, we just have to wait and see, ed.

I remember reading something like that about 2 years ago, and people are still waiting.

Jan 3, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #3,547 of 3,962
Thanks, Mrarroyo, thanks for your analyis, i know its ongoing, its worth it in the end, for all those waiting, including myself, take all the time in the world, its worth the wait, we appreciate it, happy 2009, ed.

Jan 3, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #3,548 of 3,962
Nailzs, it will be worth waiting for, this far,so good, im trying to imagine xins latest developent, when he goes back in production stage, just think of the unit we might receive,hopefully, better than ever,fingers crossed, btw, my credit card, has only 4 months left, ed.
confused_face.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 6:51 AM Post #3,550 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
should i order from dr xin? but from all these comments it will take like so long to arrive? its scary me =/

If you order by a credit card, it worths a try to test you patience
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM Post #3,551 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
should i order from dr xin? but from all these comments it will take like so long to arrive? its scary me =/

Order by Credit Card now. You will NOT get charged yet. Perhaps after a year or two when you forgot about it you will have your amp knocking your door. In the mean while buy another amp to keep you busy

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #3,552 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Pico should arrive (approximately) in a week. After some burning and listening I expect I'll sell my Xin Supermacro LE as a move to keep from having too many portables (also have Xin Supermini, Reference, and P51 Mustang - plus the incoming Pico). This one is a v. IV built after the important 4/11 change.

I would be interested.

Jan 6, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #3,553 of 3,962
I think we are again in a middle of an R&D cycle!

Jan 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM Post #3,554 of 3,962
Yes he must be living in a parallel universe cause his sense of time certainly does not fit this universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back