Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
May 20, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #2,896 of 3,962
So.... hundreds of people have given Xin their money for several months. And these same peope also have access to his phone numbers & address...

And nobody's called the cops yet?? You people don't have free long distance or have ya'll just given up?? I gave up, FWIW.

XIN FENG
3399 POPPY DR
CORVALLIS, OR 97330

XIN FENG
929 SEQUOIA AVE
CORVALLIS, OR 97330

XIN FENG
(541) 343-2891

May 20, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #2,897 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfflyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Straight from Zabasearch for Xin Feng. Why don't one of you more 'curious' types simply call the Corvallis Police and ask them to do a drive-by and check to see if he's alive?

The first listing corresponds exactly with the address listed on Xin's website. There's even a phone number you can try if interested.....

XIN FENG More Info about XIN FENG Record Created: 04/2006
3399 POPPY DR Satellite Photo & Map Google Xin Feng White Pages Business Listings
CORVALLIS, OR 97330 Please tell everyone you know about ZabaSearch.
Background Report, Current Address and Phone Numbers Block This Record

XIN FENG Born 1962 More Info about XIN FENG Record Created: 02/2006
929 SEQUOIA AVE Satellite Photo & Map Google Xin Feng White Pages Business Listings
CORVALLIS, OR 97330 Please tell everyone you know about ZabaSearch.

XIN FENG Born 1962 More Info about XIANG FENG Record Created: 02/2006
(541) 343-2891 Please tell everyone you know about ZabaSearch.

XIN FENG Born 1962 More Info about XIANG FENG Record Created: 02/2006
(541) 343-2891 Please tell everyone you know about ZabaSearch.

GoogleEarth_Image-2.jpg

Xin's residence. His house is bigger than mine.

May 20, 2008 at 5:06 PM Post #2,899 of 3,962
I went into Google Earth and took a look. Immediately on the cross street from his house (aprox 4 properties over) there is: McDonalds, Burger King, Cold Stone Creamery Restaurant, China Blue Restaurant, Subway, Izzy's Pizza Bar, Togo's, Darrell's Restaurant, Taco Bell, Wendy's, and Arby's. ..............he may be lying on the floor - dead - a victim of crappy food.

May 20, 2008 at 6:31 PM Post #2,901 of 3,962
Does anyone have his phone number, and tried calling him?

May 20, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #2,902 of 3,962
Do a whois search on his domain. Go to this site

Enter fixup.net and search, you'll see his domain registration details. Try contacting him on one of the channels listed. The phone number he's listed seems to be a fax #.

May 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #2,904 of 3,962
Someone said scary?? Where is the injured party - that is step A. You need at least one. The thread is replete with people coming ```` to ridiculous conclusions without a shred of anyone being an injured party...........and some of you will be voting for President this fall. That is really scary.

May 20, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #2,906 of 3,962
You STILL do not have any injured party (s) who has stepped forward...........otherwise you are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Why not get back to the usual order of business - how many shot President Kennedy....who REALLY did it. Then there is Vince Foster traveling miles to a national park in order to commit suicide? See - more productive than attacking Dr. Xin. oops.....still no injured amp buyers?

May 20, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #2,907 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You STILL do not have any injured party (s) who has stepped forward...........otherwise you are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

Look back a few pages and there were people stating they bought via paypal and haven't received their amps yet.

Looking at your rant, you're just another Xin apologist--Xin's done nothing wrong, all is good, shut up, keep waiting and move along now. Face it, when people are waiting 14 months for shipment on something they paid for, Xin is a lousy vendor irregardless of how his amps may sound. People getting fed up was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm more afraid of your voting than others more grounded in reality.

May 21, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #2,908 of 3,962
"You STILL do not have any injured party (s) who has stepped forward...........otherwise you are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists." - still true as when I wrote it.
Now definition time for ITsborken - a common, lame, name-caller who can't back up any of his/her contentions.......one who is not worth any more of anyones' time...........aka Troll.
Bye, or is it
Hasta luego?

May 21, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #2,909 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"You STILL do not have any injured party (s) who has stepped forward...........

Grow up. If you did your homework you'd see I was one of the injured parties until I pursued the refund. It took a month of ignored emails to get the refund. So, I'm not technically injured any more. Been six months since and nothing has changed except that people are a lot less tolerant to continue waiting.

The way this is going, sooner or later the music is going to stop and those with the paypal chairs--well, no refund for them. Xin Reference, Storm, Diablo will all be remembered the same (if not already in some circles).

I look at my posts as a public service announcement. If it keeps a few noobs from sinking money into this losing proposition I figure I've done a good thing for the community vs. the apologists who'd continue the unabated hype for a non-producing vendor. So we've both put our stakes in the ground--satisfied?

May 21, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #2,910 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grow up. If you did your homework you'd see I was one of the injured parties until I pursued the refund. It took a month of ignored emails to get the refund. So, I'm not technically injured any more. Been six months since and nothing has changed except that people are a lot less tolerant to continue waiting.

The way this is going, sooner or later the music is going to stop and those with the paypal chairs--well, no refund for them. Xin Reference, Storm, Diablo will all be remembered the same (if not already in some circles).

I look at my posts as a public service announcement. If it keeps a few noobs from sinking money into this losing proposition I figure I've done a good thing for the community vs. the apologists who'd continue the unabated hype for a non-producing vendor. So we've both put our stakes in the ground--satisfied?

Well said, totally agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back