Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Feb 25, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #2,536 of 3,962
Exactly.

Feb 25, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #2,537 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvs_75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that the chance that it breaks is very small but if it's happens I think Dr.Xin will fix the amp in a matter of just few days. I am thinking about that Reference that been lost during shipping and been replaced immediately.

If he can build/ship a replacement amp immediately, please explain why can't he build and ship at least one amp a week? Really...

Feb 25, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #2,538 of 3,962
He mines the raw materials?

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:14 AM Post #2,540 of 3,962
There are reasons that he does not come here. He did at one time but events were not to his liking. He has his circuit boards done but does all his own soldering by hand. He has bins full of tiny parts and his own small milling machine that is computer operated.

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:19 AM Post #2,541 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are reasons that he does not come here. He did at one time but events were not to his liking. He has his circuit boards done but does all his own soldering by hand. He has bins full of tiny parts and his own small milling machine that is computer operated.

Wow!Than he wouldn't have time to answer many emails.
I would say he is one busy man.

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:39 AM Post #2,542 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if DR.Xin builds his own circuit boards,and does all of his own soldering?If so no wonder he dosen't have the time to socialize on here.

Ahh, but that's the fallacy of this chain of thought. He's not getting the amps done so he should have plenty of time to answer emails, plan when parts will arrive, and actually get something done to ship. A rocket scientist certainly knows how to run projects, read gantt charts, identify resource constraints and resolve them, etc.

Others have stated Xin promised the backlogs would be shipped by Thanksgiving. That was back in early November. If that was true at the time he could knock out a significant number in a few weeks time. Now we are going on a few months time with no shipments in quantity.

He really can't have it both ways. He cares for his customers, he's a bonafide genius, etc. but on the other hand he can't figure out how to ship the amps he's taken orders to build. This whole situation does not add up.

Feb 25, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #2,543 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh, but that's the fallacy of this chain of thought...
...This whole situation does not add up.

logic and reasoning do not belong in this thread.
wild speculation and quiet desperation only, please.

Feb 25, 2008 at 8:01 AM Post #2,544 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhaedrusX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
logic and reasoning do not belong in this thread.
wild speculation and quiet desperation only, please.

Yeah, what gets into people??? I thought we were in the groove, you know, near to needing meds but here for each other but anything to do with normalcy is like, well you know. ;. . wacko . . .

Feb 25, 2008 at 10:25 AM Post #2,545 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, what gets into people??? I thought we were in the groove, you know, near to needing meds but here for each other but anything to do with normalcy is like, well you know. ;. . wacko . . .

...and with that, we now resume our regularly scheduled program of frustration, paranoia and despair.

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #2,546 of 3,962
we now have a support group for those frustrated about the wait. how nice! we're all here for each other i guess.

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #2,547 of 3,962
Yes, we can meet, discuss, share stories, but what happens when someone gets their amp? Do they drop out, become a team leader offering therapy that in due time there will be appeasement? That life, though drawn taught by the anguish and angst of "the wait", continues and that yes, we are here for each other until. . . well . . . the last one has their amp in hand. The thought of that imparts a visceral carnage of withdrawal from what we have all come to embrace as life in the other room, the room of brother and sisterhood in this valley of camaraderie and shared experiences.

Oh, there is my Reference. . . . .

Feb 25, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #2,548 of 3,962
My names Quaddy Tweeder, and i have been a Xin quasi-customer for whats nearly been 7 months now.

The X.C.A. support group here has been a tower of strength and has helped me come to terms with my addiction, sometimes termed 'upgraditis' by muggles.

I never knew there was anyone else, others who had also taken the plunge and been through the struggle and wait just like me.

it really helps to have you guys to share the burden and exchange tips to aid and ease the withdrawal periods.

thank you, thank you all for listening.

Feb 25, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #2,549 of 3,962
It's ok man. Together we have strength and together we will pull through this . . gosh, I feel warm and fuzzy all over. . . .

Ok, stand up and be heard so that some day we can sit down and Listen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back