This is perhaps the most interesting photo I have ever seen in life
Mar 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #16 of 70
whoah whoa, Leon the Professional was a time traveling hitman???

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #17 of 70
this is a camera from 1949:
Contax-s.jpg

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM Post #18 of 70
I do not see why it have to be either time travel or Photoshop.
It may simply be that he just happen to wear clothes and glasses much like what some wear today..

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #19 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do not see why it have to be either time travel or Photoshop.
It may simply be that he just happen to wear clothes and glasses much like what some wear today..

Exactly...he's just a hipster guy from the late 30's - early 40's. He just looks out of place in the middle of the ordinary/average "conservative" type folks. LOL He's prolly a college frat boy or something...

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #21 of 70
Do not fall into the sort of trap that David Icke fell into, with his ideas of shape-shifting reptilians from the lower Fourth Dimension.

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #22 of 70
He is French...

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #23 of 70
Looks photoshopped to me. The shadow from his ear doesn't make sense. The guy in the forground on the left is facing the same general direction, yet he has no ear shadow at all. In fact, the over-exposed part of his face looks phoney ... to match the mystery man's.

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #24 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by m11a1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's quite strange that he carrying a portable camera when especially in a time when even a standing camera is extremely rare.

Hrm... isn't the man in the left foreground also carrying what appears to be a portable camera?

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM Post #25 of 70
Ok, so there you are... given access to a time machine... and what do you do when you get to your destination?? Spend time at the "Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood"! If this guy was a time traveller I think that he must had lived a VERY boring life in the time period he was originally from.
wink.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #26 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Jester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, so there you are... given access to a time machine... and what do you do when you get to your destination?? Spend time at the "Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood"! If this guy was a time traveller I think that he must had lived a VERY boring life in the time period he was originally from.
wink.gif

My thoughts exactly

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #28 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by prone2phone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is a camera from 1949:
Contax-s.jpg

Yeah, a very expensive camera !

Mar 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM Post #30 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Jester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

And if you knew how to build a time machine would you not remember a change of clothes? Or go back and steal the photo once you knew about it? Who knows maybe this thread will disappear. What's it's called, Grandfather Paradox or something
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back