ThieAudio Voyager 14
Feb 19, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #122 of 558
I checked with linsoul, its not 'A' production failure. That was likely just broken english. The entire production line is still offline due to the recent virus outbreak. Same with KZ and a bunch of other companies. Heck, even Apple is having issues.

Feb 19, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #123 of 558
Slight off topic, DD-store offered the ciem version for $30 while linsoul was $150, learned it slightly too late. T__T
So if anyone might be interested on a ciem version later on, linsoul might not be the first choice.

Feb 19, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #124 of 558
I checked with linsoul, its not 'A' production failure. That was likely just broken english. The entire production line is still offline due to the recent virus outbreak. Same with KZ and a bunch of other companies. Heck, even Apple is having issues.
I wish they were being upfront with all their customers....not their fault but not ideal either. Seems like everyone is getting a different story.

It's puzzling that they went ahead with Drop in the middle of all this when they haven't even started producing orders from January.

Feb 19, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #125 of 558
DD-Store is actually Linsoul's Ali-Express store.

If i had to guess I would bet the Drop thing was set in motion before the virus problem.

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #128 of 558
After numerous emails mine shipped last night from Linsoul. Told them to send me whatever they had, order was placed a week ago yesterday.
QDC connector , B2 plate? I know last friday it was the only one they had ready. A few will be available this weekend linsoul reported to me yesterday. I hope mine will be there hehe.

Feb 20, 2020 at 10:30 AM Post #131 of 558
My original order was for clear shell w qdc and 2.5. Not sure what color was shipped they didn't confirm. Either way very happy w how quick Linsoul was able to get this out given circumstances with virus and what not.

Count yourself lucky. Trying to be patient given the circumstance...

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #132 of 558
After numerous emails mine shipped last night from Linsoul. Told them to send me whatever they had, order was placed a week ago yesterday.
Damn, I got no choice but to wait :frowning2: The waiting game is such a pain... Hope you can do an impression when you get it!
Is it just me that use the chatbox feature on their site instead of emailing?
As long as you are on the same machine, all the chat log is seemed to be saved via session.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #133 of 558
You can order the Voyager 14 with MMCX instead of QDC?

Feb 20, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #135 of 558
Damn, I got no choice but to wait :frowning2: The waiting game is such a pain... Hope you can do an impression when you get it!
Is it just me that use the chatbox feature on their site instead of emailing?
As long as you are on the same machine, all the chat log is seemed to be saved via session.
I sent them an email at the bottom of their webpage and spoke with jessie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back