ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
May 3, 2021 at 9:30 PM Post #1,966 of 4,753

Ok i can see why they choose Oracle now👍😊

May 4, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #1,967 of 4,753
Looks like after BGGGAR and crin review, orders skyrocketed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504_172557_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping_edit_123917621119111.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504_172557_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping_edit_123917621119111.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 0
May 4, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #1,968 of 4,753
Available on Amazon??
Yes, it is, but doesn't come up on Google.
It's more expensive than getting direct from them and it says 2,3 weeks too, yeah

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 11:45 AM Post #1,969 of 4,753
Gave the Hiby 20ohm impedance adapter with Monarch another shot with a DAP that I hadn't used in a while, the Ibasso DX228 EX version. Way better than using with the Sony ZX507 or Paw S1, so for those that tried it and didn't like the combo maybe try using a brighter source with more power. These might just about settle me for a long while on gear. Works well for low volume listening, then turning it up for when the track calls for some thunder bass. Too bad the DAP battery life is trash

May 4, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #1,970 of 4,753
Available on Amazon??
It's more expensive than getting direct from them and it says 2,3 weeks too, yeah
Yeah I think they're including potential customs and VAT fees for their Amazon prices. It didn't say 2-3 weeks a couple of days ago when I checked so there's definitely been a spike in orders!

May 4, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #1,971 of 4,753
Available on Amazon??

Yes, they're both on German Amazon while Monarch and Clairvoyance aren't available.
I rather paid a little more and get it on Amazon in case something goes wrong

May 4, 2021 at 12:43 PM Post #1,972 of 4,753
IIFC, the Oracle and Clairvoyance have similar frequency response curves. But, the Monarch and the Excalibur were quite a bit different with the Monarch as a bass boosted neutral and the Excalibur being more v-shaped. Did I remember that right? If so, then it's much less likely that there is overlap in the Monarch and Excalibur.

Since I already own the Monarch, I might pick up the Oracle to see how complementary they are. I really love the Monarch's tuning. So, I am not sure if I will see the tuning as an upgrade. The price is good enough were I might do it anyway. It might be a cheaper way to get something similar to the original twins.

May 4, 2021 at 1:08 PM Post #1,973 of 4,753
Yes, they're both on German Amazon while Monarch and Clairvoyance aren't available.
I rather paid a little more and get it on Amazon in case something goes wrong
Yes, i have done both Amazon and Linsoul Direct, both very slow, but it arrives fine at the end. On Amazon, you can return it to China and you get all money back on Linsoul you're likely to get less because of conversion rates

May 4, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #1,974 of 4,753
Yes, i have done both Amazon and Linsoul Direct, both very slow, but it arrives fine at the end. On Amazon, you can return it to China and you get all money back on Linsoul you're likely to get less because of conversion rates
My last purchase directly from them came in 2 weeks. I call that pretty good considering for some items from Ali, I waited 2-3 months.

May 4, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #1,975 of 4,753
Gave the Hiby 20ohm impedance adapter with Monarch another shot with a DAP that I hadn't used in a while, the Ibasso DX228 EX version. Way better than using with the Sony ZX507 or Paw S1, so for those that tried it and didn't like the combo maybe try using a brighter source with more power. These might just about settle me for a long while on gear. Works well for low volume listening, then turning it up for when the track calls for some thunder bass. Too bad the DAP battery life is trash
I'll be using the Astell & Kern SR25. How does the DX228 stack up with that?

May 4, 2021 at 2:47 PM Post #1,976 of 4,753
May 4, 2021 at 3:31 PM Post #1,978 of 4,753
IIFC, the Oracle and Clairvoyance have similar frequency response curves. But, the Monarch and the Excalibur were quite a bit different with the Monarch as a bass boosted neutral and the Excalibur being more v-shaped. Did I remember that right? If so, then it's much less likely that there is overlap in the Monarch and Excalibur.

Since I already own the Monarch, I might pick up the Oracle to see how complementary they are. I really love the Monarch's tuning. So, I am not sure if I will see the tuning as an upgrade. The price is good enough were I might do it anyway. It might be a cheaper way to get something similar to the original twins.
Having the Oracle right now, and having owned the Monarch...I think the Oracle would be a great companion. The two sound completely different and both have the strengths that the reviewers have mentioned. I was looking for something that went well with a lot of the rock/indie music I listen to and the mids sound wonderful.

May 4, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #1,979 of 4,753
Having the Oracle right now, and having owned the Monarch...I think the Oracle would be a great companion. The two sound completely different and both have the strengths that the reviewers have mentioned. I was looking for something that went well with a lot of the rock/indie music I listen to and the mids sound wonderful.
Is the shell the same size? I had the Monarch, but it was a little too big for my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back