THIEAUDIO Oracle MKII Tribrid IEM Up For Grabs At Linsoul Audio
Sep 30, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #34 of 37
The peaks at~3khz and ~8khz (or dip between, depending on how you look at it) I’d assume. A 5dB difference between ~3khz and ~4.75khz isn’t great. And that peak at 15khz,… could be a pretty big problem for some. It’s not enough reason not to buy it but it’s enough to give me pause.

Here’s a graph posted by another headfi-er (8th post down from this linkhttps://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/page-4365)
35CD0767-AA4B-47FA-894E-DB653937062B.png

It’s not much different but for whatever reason looks a lot better to me. And look at the channel matching,… left and right are identical nearly all the way through. Should have one heck of a center image

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2022 at 3:12 PM Post #35 of 37
The peaks at~3khz and ~8khz (or dip between, depending on how you look at it) I’d assume. A 5dB difference between ~3khz and ~4.75khz isn’t great. And that peak at 15khz,… could be a pretty big problem for some. It’s not enough reason not to buy it but it’s enough to give me pause.

Here’s a graph posted by another headfi-er (8th post down from this linkhttps://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/page-4365)

It’s not much different but for whatever reason looks a lot better to me. And look at the channel matching,… left and right are identical nearly all the way through. Should have one heck of a center image
This is pretty different from the graph of bggar, especially in the treble area, seems more tamed

Dec 11, 2022 at 12:58 PM Post #37 of 37
I've been using the Thieaudio Oracle MK2 as my work IEM's on the TV shows I work on (Amazing Race, a new adventure show with Orlando Bloom, etc) and they've been great. I like the bright frequency response because the sounds that often wreck my audio is clothing rustle, high pitched interference, RF hits and things like that. They sound so natural and are comfortable enough to wear for 12+ hour days. I also enjoy them for music when I'm not working (not as much as my Monarch MK2's) so they do double duty and keep my travel kit small.
Library - 1 of 1.jpeg
Library - 1 of 1 (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back