THIEAUDIO Oracle MKII Tribrid IEM Up For Grabs At Linsoul Audio
Sep 25, 2022 at 10:42 PM Post #16 of 37
Scouting for reviews and I found this: .

Not sure if he actually has the iems or if he just did a full review on the graph. Hopefully the world hasn't sunk that low.

Sep 25, 2022 at 11:03 PM Post #17 of 37

Not sure if he actually has the iems or if he just did a full review on the graph. Hopefully the world hasn't sunk that low.

This 'reviewer' is a complete bozo. He does all of these 'reviews' without ever actually hearing most of the headphones or IEMs. He actually mentions this in many of his videos. He contends that all you have to do is look at graphs and you don't actually have to listen to anything to know how it sounds. He only likes maybe 2 or 3 headphones/IEMs. His favorite being an Etymotic. I think he likes those because he loves deep penetration.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2022 at 10:42 PM Post #20 of 37
Ya'll are right - that guy is a hot mess of bad.

Sep 27, 2022 at 3:22 AM Post #21 of 37
Demoed the OG oracle for a bit and was close to getting it.

While it certainly blows away anything I have in my current inventory I wanted my next iem to be my endgame for at least a few years and the dryness of the OG Oracle was just enough to dissuade me from my purchase. Wanted to try the Excalibur but nobody had a demo unit.

Hyped for the Oracle mk2, hopefully it's the one I've been looking for.

Ps: If anyone can recommend a "crinacle" tuning iem without the treble dip I'm all ears. I loved the extension on the Elysian Annihilators

Sep 27, 2022 at 3:10 PM Post #22 of 37

Just add to the dump: he’s comparing Moondrop Variations without EQ to the same EQed to the Oracle MKII company graph. Maybe if he actually measured the EQed frequency response,… but he didn’t and has no idea if the acoustic output of the EQed Variations is the same as Thieaudio’s graph for the MKII. What he’s doing isn’t completely invalid,… or wouldn’t be if he had any idea what the actual acoustic output was. And if it wasn’t misrepresented as anything of than a rough idea.

Sep 27, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #23 of 37
Just add to the dump: he’s comparing Moondrop Variations without EQ to the same EQed to the Oracle MKII company graph. Maybe if he actually measured the EQed frequency response,… but he didn’t and has no idea if the acoustic output of the EQed Variations is the same as Thieaudio’s graph for the MKII. What he’s doing isn’t completely invalid,… or wouldn’t be if he had any idea what the actual acoustic output was. And if it wasn’t misrepresented as anything of than a
This reviewer is just nuts. You cannot evaluate an IEM without an actual unit on your hands. Even the objective data like FR measurements can differ from each other due to the difference in the testing environment such as utilized equipment, insertion depth and software settings etc. Furthermore, he didn't take technicalities into account at all when grading them.

Sep 27, 2022 at 6:34 PM Post #24 of 37
This reviewer is just nuts. You cannot evaluate an IEM without an actual unit on your hands. Even the objective data like FR measurements can differ from each other due to the difference in the testing environment such as utilized equipment, insertion depth and software settings etc. Furthermore, he didn't take technicalities into account at all when grading them.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Moondrop Variations SUCKS" video.

This guy exists only to be ridiculed really.

Also calling Sharur a reviewer would be like calling Velveeta cheese food.

Sep 27, 2022 at 9:58 PM Post #26 of 37
Anxiously awaiting some real reviews :)

Sep 29, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #28 of 37
This 'reviewer' is a complete bozo. He does all of these 'reviews' without ever actually hearing most of the headphones or IEMs. He actually mentions this in many of his videos. He contends that all you have to do is look at graphs and you don't actually have to listen to anything to know how it sounds. He only likes maybe 2 or 3 headphones/IEMs. His favorite being an Etymotic. I think he likes those because he loves deep penetration.
He's a troll. I sometimes watch him for laughs when he roasts other reviewers.

But we've given him to much attention already.

Sep 29, 2022 at 3:23 PM Post #30 of 37
Immagine11134.jpg

if this is accurate, well I reallly want to hear some reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back