They're back - The HF-2 now available again!
Sep 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM Post #183 of 223

Quote:
I agree. My HF-2 are not B-stock, yet their quality control does indeed leave quite a bit to be desired.

I agree too.  The quality control should be alot higher.  Mine looks like B-stock since new.

Sep 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #184 of 223
Cancelled a few days back aswell, but since I'm in UK, I had to recieve a USD paypal balance for my refund, or face wasting £35 from a shift in conversion rates. It's pretty much obligating me to buy the HF-2 again anyways, but I'm still happier that my money isn't being held pointlessly.

Sep 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #185 of 223
Hi All,

At last I have some good news on the HF-2!!! There should be 25 of them shipping to me on this Friday. It takes a week for them to arrive to me. I will be shipping them out to the first 25 on the list as soon as I receive them. More will follow soon after the first shipment and I will keep shipping them out as fast as i can.

I will have enough HF-2's to fill all current orders in house as well as some more that will be available for new orders.

Sorry for all of the delays but they are now in production at Grado labs and should be ready for all soon!!!

Todd

Sep 13, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #186 of 223

Quote:
Hi All,

At last I have some good news on the HF-2!!! There should be 25 of them shipping to me on this Friday. It takes a week for them to arrive to me. I will be shipping them out to the first 25 on the list as soon as I receive them. More will follow soon after the first shipment and I will keep shipping them out as fast as i can.

I will have enough HF-2's to fill all current orders in house as well as some more that will be available for new orders.

Sorry for all of the delays but they are now in production at Grado labs and should be ready for all soon!!!

Todd

Thanks for the update, Todd!  Looking forward to getting them...

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Sep 15, 2010 at 7:46 AM Post #188 of 223
great news after a very long waiting.
by the way I wonder why is my order still "Pending" ??? It means waiting to be shipped, right?

Sep 20, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #190 of 223
Yesterday, in a terrible tragedy, Todd's father (as well as a close friend of Todd's father) passed away when the boat they were in capsized. I spoke with Todd last night, and he is obviously devastated. He is leaving to be with his family, located several states away from Montana. As such, please understand that any orders placed with TTVJ that were scheduled to ship will be delayed by approximately a week.

My condolences to my dear friend Todd, his family, and all who loved the two men lost in this terrible accident.

Sep 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #192 of 223

Quote:
Yesterday, in a terrible tragedy, Todd's father (as well as a close friend of Todd's father) passed away when the boat they were in capsized. I spoke with Todd last night, and he is obviously devastated. He is leaving to be with his family, located several states away from Montana. As such, please understand that any orders placed with TTVJ that were scheduled to ship will be delayed by approximately a week.

My condolences to my dear friend Todd, his family, and all who loved the two men lost in this terrible accident.

My condolences as well, Todd. I hope to see you here with your great business again soon.

Sep 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #193 of 223
Just a quick note before I leave for my fathers funeral - I talked with John Grado this morning and there will be some of the HF-2 headphones here waiting to be shipped when I return next Monday. I will get them shipped out as quickly as i can...

Todd

Sep 20, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #194 of 223
I'm not in this batch, but I'm sure I can speak for the others by saying "take as long as you need," Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back