Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #7,651 of 12,550
Quote:
The greatest presenter

I suppose James and Richard might disagree....lol.
biggrin.gif

Sep 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #7,652 of 12,550
All right - you shamed me into it - I was just being lazy and didn't want to fiddle with 30 avatars. But if my geekhood is going to be called into question, then I must bow to peer pressure...

Sep 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #7,654 of 12,550
Sep 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #7,655 of 12,550
He was so wide-eyed and innocent when we sent him out....but your people and your Slim Jims, oh how they corrupted him so.

And just when he needed 2cc's of syrup and pineapple injections, your primitive health care failed him one too many times.

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #7,656 of 12,550
I remember seeing Atom Ant. I can't remember anything about him, though.

Atom Ant was a spoof of the TV Batman. He had a computer in his anthill and the local police were basically incompetent - so Atom Ant always had to save the day. He could fly, had super strength and could stop bullets & bombs. He would get messages for help on his antennae.

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #7,658 of 12,550
Quote:
He would get messages for help on his antennae.

But they couldn't pony up for some wi-fi...

Wink I see you lurking...

I really need more RAM...

After stripping the Doctor and Franklin the Boi wonder naked, there are no worthy enemies left to fight. The Doctor can make bicycles with leftover salmon, so the Python is not a threat, Ants...well not a big difference from termites. I guess it's time for the Doctor to pack up the bags (and the underwear he never wears) and take the next teleport flight back to Mars. Until a busty redhead comes by. Any takers?

(this is my way of saying I'm changing up some stuff with the home routers tomorrow, as the old one's are bust and I'm waiting for the new ones to deliver, after which I'll have to set them up, so I might not be online much (or lynching off my black-suit wearing neighbours). Just a fair warning before someone overreacts and thinks I've been kidnapped by Muppet like the last time)

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #7,661 of 12,550
Quote:
Until a busty redhead comes by.

I wouldn't mind one of those coming round these parts. We could eat cheese together while listening to Bach. That's a truly romantic evening right there. And her name would be Amy, because that's my favorite girl name, and since this is my fantasy, I can pick any name I choose.

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #7,662 of 12,550
All wrong, all wrong.

Eating cheese? Must be high from too many golden mushrooms. Stop that Mario Kart nonsense. Listening to Bach. Are ya purposefully trying to detitlate her? Amy huh? Real nice.

And you're wrong. This is my fantasy.

Eating pineapple slices with crumpets and Citron tea on Mars, listening to the beautiful stylings of thy feline of nyaa (that's fancy french for the layman), on a crystalline edifice of time-keeping. And her name would not be Amy. I'd rather just not have a name in general since you ruined that image. 

Sep 1, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #7,664 of 12,550
Quote:
All wrong, all wrong.

Eating cheese? Must be high from too many golden mushrooms. Stop that Mario Kart nonsense. Listening to Bach. Are ya purposefully trying to detitlate her? Amy huh? Real nice.

And you're wrong. This is my fantasy.

Eating pineapple slices with crumpets and Citron tea on Mars, listening to the beautiful stylings of thy feline of nyaa (that's fancy french for the layman), on a crystalline edifice of time-keeping. And her name would not be Amy. I'd rather just not have a name in general since you ruined that image. 

I'd never even heard of that game before. I'm not really a fan of survival horror anything, so that's definitely not what I have in mind.

Incidentally, what does detitlate mean? Google was unhelpful.

Sep 1, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #7,665 of 12,550
Look at this -

The only result popping up. 
You've witnessed history in the making folks. Get ready Webster, cause I'm about to fill in a new entry.

"Detitilate -  the opposite of titillate. Since this is a public forum I won't get too much into that"

You see great things happen on this thread that you simply won't get to anywhere else. This is one of those moments. I'll gracefully accept my crown now. Not teal, I don't like teal, a more of a Conqueror's Gold, that's more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back