Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #6,227 of 12,550
So... is this an annual thing? 
tongue.gif

In all seriousness, this made my day. All of these are great. Happy to be a part of this community and wish I had the time to venture outside of my threads and inbox more often.

Oh and, if not for a certain PM, I'd have been very, very confused when I saw one of these out in the wild
rolleyes.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #6,228 of 12,550
Quote:
tongue.gif

In all seriousness, this made my day. All of these are great. Happy to be a part of this community and wish I had the time to venture outside of my threads and inbox more often.

Oh and, if not for a certain PM, I'd have been very, very confused when I saw one of these out in the wild
rolleyes.gif

Welcome

And we hope you enjoy your month of fame and glory!

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #6,229 of 12,550
Quote:
tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif

Welcome! I'm glad you could pop into our little thread, and I'm glad you like what we're doing this month. 
smile.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #6,230 of 12,550
Quote:
tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif

Oh dayam!  We've been found out! 
eek.gif

Welcome to our own little corner of Head-Fi ljokerl!  You've now been inducted into a very select group that includes Jude, Tyll, Steve, etc.  We hope you like it! 
smile.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #6,231 of 12,550
Jul 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #6,232 of 12,550
So... is this an annual thing? :p

Oh and, if not for a certain PM, I'd have been very, very confused when I saw one of these out in the wild :rolleyes: . 

Your contributions to the head-fi community go far beyond the little we can do to honor you. I have used your reviews for every IEM purchase I have made in the last 3+ years. This community owes you so much more than we can ever give!!

Jul 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #6,236 of 12,550
Jul 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #6,237 of 12,550
Gimp & I have hated each other for many years. The best I can do is with gimpshop - with that I can at least manage the basics without putting my fist through my LCD. Even then, as much as I hate Adobe, I still prefer using photoshop. :xf_eek:

Jul 3, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #6,240 of 12,550
I just found this and got a good laugh out of it because I have done it....lol

And since I almost always am using supra-aurals, people just assume I can't hear them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back