Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #2,491 of 12,550
Quote:
Great, we can do both then 
wink.gif

I'm trying to find the one where he has the tutu on (will never erase that from memory). Any leads?

No, but now I gotta see this!

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #2,494 of 12,550
I found a couple of old ones, but still no tutu.

<snip the lovely pictures>

Wow, some of those must be pretty early pictures. I just have trouble picturing Tyll any different from his current appearance, since I didn't really become aware of him until sometime in 2010.

Funny thing is I went through a Hawaiian shirt phase in 8th and 9th grade, complete with Ray-Bans perched on top of my head. People at school thought I was a little ridiculous, but I didn't care. In the end I think they thought it was cool just because I was so confident about it. Being 70 lbs lighter back then, sadly none of those shirts would fit me anymore, so I couldn't revive that period. But whenever I see a modern-day picture of Tyll I'm reminded of a younger me.

He has much better headphones than I did then, though. He also has better headphones than I do now, but I like to think the delta has decreased since back then.

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #2,495 of 12,550
Quote:
Wow, some of those must be pretty early pictures. I just have trouble picturing Tyll any different from his current appearance, since I didn't really become aware of him until sometime in 2010.

Funny thing is I went through a Hawaiian shirt phase in 8th and 9th grade, complete with Ray-Bans perched on top of my head. People at school thought I was a little ridiculous, but I didn't care. In the end I think they thought it was cool just because I was so confident about it. Being 70 lbs lighter back then, sadly none of those shirts would fit me anymore, so I couldn't revive that period. But whenever I see a modern-day picture of Tyll I'm reminded of a younger me.

He has much better headphones than I did then, though. He also has better headphones than I do now, but I like to think the delta has decreased since back then.

Yeah, his choice in shirts are...well, good thing he writes about headphones and not otherwise. IMO he got much better looking with age.

Still no luck with the tutu...

Jan 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #2,503 of 12,550
Searching for "Tyll Hertsens tutu" only brings up an old Head-Fi thread with tantalizing references to the event (which hadn't happened yet as of the time of the thread), but no pictures.

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #2,504 of 12,550
Quote:
Searching for "Tyll Hertsens tutu" only brings up an old Head-Fi thread with tantalizing references to the event (which hadn't happened yet as of the time of the thread), but no pictures.

I don't think that was his worst picture....I think this was.....
blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back