thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Dec 9, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #1,352 of 4,190
You need to hit the Image button then upload from phone. It's the 3rd button on mobile. Icon of a mountain

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #1,354 of 4,190
You need to hit the Image button then upload from phone. It's the 3rd button on mobile. Icon of a mountain

Thanks Man. I wasn't using a phone, only an image taken with my camera.
The damage doesn't look like much does it?  I'm really disappointed with myself!

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #1,355 of 4,190
It was cold for me too this morning and honestly, the same thing almost happened for me when i transferred the opus from my right hand to my left. Luckily I kept hold of it...

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #1,356 of 4,190
  It was cold for me too this morning and honestly, the same thing almost happened for me when i transferred the opus from my right hand to my left. Luckily I kept hold of it...

Thank God you had the case on!

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #1,357 of 4,190

Had some luck then, good for you. I wouldn't wish this for anyone. I was having a really good day, and then this happened.
I've have contacted ProStudio Sound & Music, and also The Bit., hopefully they will sympathize...
In the meantime my DX80 will have to do, but Man I've really grown attached to the Opus sound!

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #1,358 of 4,190

I know you weren't responding to me, but I had the case on. It happened to land on it's only exposed area. I think it might have landed on a rock or something. Just stupid bad luck I guess...

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #1,360 of 4,190

I know you weren't responding to me, but I had the case on. It happened to land on it's only exposed area. I think it might have landed on a rock or something. Just stupid bad luck I guess...

Oops, sorry, meant to respond to your post, bud.  Yeah, glad the case was on, otherwise could have been more damage.

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #1,362 of 4,190
What is the warranty on the device?

I pretty sure it's a manufactures 1 year warranty, and I've only had it for 9 days. I'm pretty sure the warranty doesn't cover drops, though I don't really know, so I think I'm at their mercy...

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #1,365 of 4,190
Has anyone here had to deal  with Audio Opus directly? How's their customer service? I know this was my fault, but I also know some companies will go to the nth degree when providing customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back