thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Jul 29, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #2,866 of 4,190
Omg I was so scared when I tried out USB dac function and it crashed the Opus 1.
Kept doing it and it kept crashing. And Opus loading screen comes up each time I try usb dac.

Didn't work well but connected more reliably for me before 2.0 on win 7. Android works okish but still has issues.
I don't have DAP at hand but think I usually switch to DAC mode on Opus before I connect the usb cable.
I guess it works for some people... would be awesome if I could that sound with my laptop & get rid of my usb dac/amps.

Jul 29, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #2,867 of 4,190
Didn't work well but connected more reliably for me before 2.0 on win 7. Android works okish but still has issues.
I don't have DAP at hand but think I usually switch to DAC mode on Opus before I connect the usb cable.
I guess it works for some people... would be awesome if I could that sound with my laptop & get rid of my usb dac/amps.
Hi Fi laptops lmao. :D

Jul 31, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #2,870 of 4,190
images (82).jpg
Waiting for mass drop to send my opus1 out like

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 1:45 AM Post #2,872 of 4,190
Waiting for mass drop to send my opus1 out like
I try not to even think about it..... but hey is Aug tomorrow! 15 more days to go and god know how long DHL will take to puny island of Aus.....

Jul 31, 2017 at 2:07 AM Post #2,873 of 4,190
I try not to even think about it..... but hey is Aug tomorrow! 15 more days to go and god know how long DHL will take to puny island of Aus.....

Im expecting 3 weeks probably 1 week to aus i hope.

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #2,877 of 4,190
Yeah Amazon is great...at times....placed an order for same day delivery Saturday...never showed up...reordered yesterday for Same Day, got delivered. Ordered a pair of Pioneer cans for Same Day yesterday also and it got sent to San Leandro instead of San Francisco for shipping, it's only an hour away but it is still sitting there as of right now. My original order from Saturday got delivered today so now I gotta return that in 3 diff boxes bc it's 3 items.

Anyways, OT. I still have yet to see this amazing sleep mode battery everybody talks about. It will drop a few % after a day, even when off, my Fiio M3 I can have off for weeks and no battery drop

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:39 PM Post #2,878 of 4,190
Yeah Amazon is great...at times....placed an order for same day delivery Saturday...never showed up...reordered yesterday for Same Day, got delivered. Ordered a pair of Pioneer cans for Same Day yesterday also and it got sent to San Leandro instead of San Francisco for shipping, it's only an hour away but it is still sitting there as of right now. My original order from Saturday got delivered today so now I gotta return that in 3 diff boxes bc it's 3 items.

Anyways, OT. I still have yet to see this amazing sleep mode battery everybody talks about. It will drop a few % after a day, even when off, my Fiio M3 I can have off for weeks and no battery drop
Hope to test it out! I will see what the deep sleep function too. It's the moon icon I believe in menu?

Funny I live in Bay Area south of San Francisco!

Jul 31, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #2,879 of 4,190
Hope to test it out! I will see what the deep sleep function too. It's the moon icon I believe in menu?

Funny I live in Bay Area south of San Francisco!
Sleep mode is automatic when not playing a file, apparently.

I know you are! I'm in South San Francisco. Work in Mtn View. Attending the HF meet in a few weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back