The ZO2 Has Landed.
Jan 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #602 of 607

Quote:
Just to let everyone know, we are going to take down the ZO2.3 replacement request form in 48 hours (so you have until Friday at midnight) to submit your request.

Hey Moxie,
Cheers for letting us know, I've been holding out on RMA'ing my unit as there has been multiple revision, but might send it away now.

Just before I pay for $30 bucks to send it back, can you confirm that I won't have any issues:

Ordered 10/21/2011, have lodged an RMA request just now Attn: RMA# DZDZO2-XXX And I will be sending it off Monday (Sunday for you guys :wink: ), from Australia. So it won't arrive to you guys before that date. Is that OK?

Jan 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #603 of 607

Quote:
Hey Moxie,
Cheers for letting us know, I've been holding out on RMA'ing my unit as there has been multiple revision, but might send it away now.

Just before I pay for $30 bucks to send it back, can you confirm that I won't have any issues:

Ordered 10/21/2011, have lodged an RMA request just now Attn: RMA# DZDZO2-XXX And I will be sending it off Monday (Sunday for you guys :wink: ), from Australia. So it won't arrive to you guys before that date. Is that OK?

You're fine, just as long as you've obtained the RMA# before the deadline. =)

Jan 21, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #604 of 607
hi there,

i have obtained a RMA number last year for the first batch of ZO2 that had problems.

but until now i have not sent it back for RMA (tight schedule, weekdays in camp, weekends busy sleeping back my sleepless nights)

is it still eligible for RMA ?

Jan 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #605 of 607

Quote:
hi there,

i have obtained a RMA number last year for the first batch of ZO2 that had problems.

but until now i have not sent it back for RMA (tight schedule, weekdays in camp, weekends busy sleeping back my sleepless nights)

is it still eligible for RMA ?

As long as you have the RMA number, you can send it back at anytime.

Feb 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #606 of 607
Finally got around to sending in my RMA, so you guys should be getting the unit in around 7 days.

Sorry if this has been answered, but couldn't find it, is there a list as too all the changes/amendments to the unit from the initial batch to now? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back