The ZO2 Has Landed.
Nov 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #379 of 607
Yup:

Digizoid Inc has provided the following postage details. Please note that the tracking information and postage status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Sender​
USPS
Tracking number​
none
Postal status​
Shipped

Not too excited - no tracking number for USPS orders ex-US, I guess, so it arrives when it arrives. I dont recall exactly when I ordered mine, but I was one of the first to post to that effect when the pre-order notification went up.

Guys, is it possible for someone to start a separate thread for the actual impressions ? US buyers will probably have theirs early next week, and this thread is already somewhat unwieldy - we don't need another BiFrost thread. 160 pages of drivel and less than 4 of actual impressions buried somewhere in there.

Nov 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #380 of 607
I got a tracking number and I'm not in US, should get mine perhaps on Tuesday or Wednesday I'd guess. I will update my ZO1 review thread with ZO2 with everything you need, pics, comparision to ZO1, focusing on the changes etc. I might post some initial impressions (I don't see how that's gonna be unavoidable TBH) before finishing a little more detailed review of it.

Nov 4, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #381 of 607

Quote:
I got a tracking number and I'm not in US, should get mine perhaps on Tuesday or Wednesday I'd guess. I will update my ZO1 review thread with ZO2 with everything you need, pics, comparision to ZO1, focusing on the changes etc.

OK, so mine has gone into the black hole known as the Australian Postal Service. You may be familiar with the term 'go postal' ? That's what I plan to do if my ZO2 isnt on my desk within 10 days.

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #382 of 607
Expected delivery date is this Monday.  Nov 7th =)

Quote:
How long ago did you order your unit?

I ordered the same day the pre-order page was announced.

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #383 of 607

Quote:
OK, so mine has gone into the black hole known as the Australian Postal Service. You may be familiar with the term 'go postal' ? That's what I plan to do if my ZO2 isnt on my desk within 10 days.

Sigh, I know what you mean. AusPost really needs a revamp.

I haven't received a tracking number yet though.

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #384 of 607
Mine shipped. 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #387 of 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziocomposite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received it a little while ago =)

Quote:
Hello Mark Beluso,

Digizoid Inc added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper​
USPS
Tracking number​
xxxx xx xxxxx xxxxxx
Shipping status​
Shipped

5fJBJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back