The ZO2 Has Landed.
Nov 2, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #346 of 607
^ I did that with the FiiO X3 and look what happened. so I dont care if it gets shipped today or next week, doesnt make a difference really. but its fun.

that awkward monent when you realise the reply to a prior message with a ^ did not worked because we're on a new page
left]

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #347 of 607
OK I take it back what I said about the derailing...

Quote:

that awkward monent when you realise the reply to a prior message with a ^ did not worked because we're on a new page
left]

FAIL :p I use ^ all the time as I'm so lazy to look for quote button. So far I haven't been the victim of this fail ^^

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #349 of 607
McProgger, I just dont see that as a fair comparison - Fiio come out with a new gadget every Wednesday, and if you dont like Gadget A you only have to stump up $29.95 + shipping and get Gadget B ..... 
tongue.gif

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM Post #350 of 607

Quote:
McProgger, I just dont see that as a fair comparison - Fiio come out with a new gadget every Wednesday, and if you dont like Gadget A you only have to stump up $29.95 + shipping and get Gadget B ..... 
tongue.gif

Hey, hey now Fiio's got some really good products. Particularly the E9 amp. Its very underrated in my opinion. Its one of the biggest bangs for your buck and my DACport LX and Open-Back Denon 5000s love her :wink:.

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #360 of 607
Yeah, I am sure it's FIFO as it should be. I haven't received any email since the order cofirmation.... and I can live with that. Patience....

I suggest yoga or some decaf. Perhaps some valerian after recess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back