The ZO2 Has Landed.
Nov 5, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #391 of 607

Quote:

5fJBJ.jpg

CAN'T...STOP...LAUGHING!!!!

Nov 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #397 of 607

Quote:
I'm also a buyer from the US.  Might make a difference =\

Nope - several Aussies have already indicated that they got the email - we just don't get  a tracking number because USPS and their Australian partner clearly cant be bothered. I knew DigiZoid would have more orders than stock - will be interesting to see how this pans out. 

Nov 5, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #398 of 607
Dispatched from USPS Sort Facility, November 05, 2011, PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Nov 5, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #399 of 607

Digizoid Inc added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper​
USPS
Tracking number​
none
Shipping status​
Shipped

No tracking number
confused.gif
. I live in Canada not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #400 of 607
For those anxious to get a ZO, just relax a bit, you'll get yours sooner or later. Karen (MizMoxie) is working her butt off packaging all the ZO2s and barely get any time to sleep as she wants all of you to get your ZO2 ASAP. :wink:

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #403 of 607

Quote:
For those anxious to get a ZO, just relax a bit, you'll get yours sooner or later. Karen (MizMoxie) is working her butt off packaging all the ZO2s and barely get any time to sleep as she wants all of you to get your ZO2 ASAP. :wink:

I'm actually more excited to get my BenQ Gaming monitor. Got it on sale for $324.00 with free shipping at their website :wink:. But my Dell 2707 is up for grabs now...

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #404 of 607

Quote:

they should hire somebody like me to say stuff like this.
what im getting at here is that i want free ZOs and stuff.

STUFF

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #405 of 607

Quote:
Nope - several Aussies have already indicated that they got the email - we just don't get  a tracking number because USPS and their Australian partner clearly cant be bothered. I knew DigiZoid would have more orders than stock - will be interesting to see how this pans out. 

Just to let everyone know, we have enough stock to fulfill all of the pre-orders we received, plus additional inventory for ongoing orders. We are in the process of getting the ZOs shipped out, and all the pre-orders will be out the door by Monday. 

For those of you who are wondering why they did not receive a tracking number...

To keep the shipping costs as low as possible for everyone, we chose to ship using USPS Priority Mail. Sadly, for our international customers, this shipping method does not offer tracking info. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused!   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back