The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0
Sep 23, 2014 at 5:54 AM Post #16 of 1,243

Oh, man? Did you have to throw-in the chicks? I'm so jealous right now!.....Oh wait, my wife......gotta' go!  
basshead.gif

DEM CHIX DOE.
'Minds me of that one girl I fancied back in China...
tongue.gif

Sep 23, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #17 of 1,243
Kabayan! Neither did I expect Lazada to sell Pistons, until I read from another forum that they do.  They are called Mi In-Ears there, no wonder my search results there were 0.  I thought about buying more to gift others this coming holidays, but if they still wont restock, I will get SHE3590 instead, although they cost >$10 here :frowning2:

Sep 23, 2014 at 6:23 AM Post #18 of 1,243
  Kabayan! Neither did I expect Lazada to sell Pistons, until I read from another forum that they do.  They are called Mi In-Ears there, no wonder my search results there were 0.  I thought about buying more to gift others this coming holidays, but if they still wont restock, I will get SHE3590 instead, although they cost >$10 here :frowning2:

Yeah, apparently they are called so. I think I'll add that to the Notes in the OP. Kinda sad that they are out of stock though. 
frown.gif

Sep 23, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #19 of 1,243
  Yeah, apparently they are called so. I think I'll add that to the Notes in the OP. Kinda sad that they are out of stock though. 
frown.gif

Best way to be informed is to subscribe to your local Xiaomi Facebook page. They usually will give advance notice about their online flash sale through the Facebook.

Sep 23, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #22 of 1,243
  Pandawill and Merimobiles sell legit pistons as well, if you want to add them to the sellers list.

Well, I honestly have no idea who these guys are, but I'm going to add them to the sellers list. I will need confirmation from other members who have bought from these sites, however, before I could be 100% sure they're legitimate.

Sep 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #23 of 1,243
  Well, I honestly have no idea who these guys are, but I'm going to add them to the sellers list. I will need confirmation from other members who have bought from these sites, however, before I could be 100% sure they're legitimate.

Well, I can confirm they're legit from Pandawill as that's where I bought my pair. A bunch of people from this site confirmed Merimobiles are legit as well, but I can't confirm it myself.

Sep 23, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #26 of 1,243
Great op, I'm sure this will answer many questions.

Waiting for my pair to arrive, hopefully they will be in shape, have to say that the shipping from penonaudio was really fast, I ordered the 17th and they are already in Sweden according to the tracking site.

Sep 23, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #27 of 1,243
I love this new thread already 
rolleyes.gif

Here's my review of the Piston 2.1s: 

I ordered my pair from Robert's Store on Amazon.com, and thankfully they are legit. Right away, I put them on and they sounded so crisp and amazing. The bass wasn't overwhelming like it was on my Beats By Dre Tour V2. I would use my Beats By Dre Tours on a daily basis before I started using the Pistons.

Since I've had these for a week now, nothing compares. I am still in awe that they only costed me $25 total on Amazon and they feel like they're worth more than the Beats By Dre Tours which were $176!

My only regret is that I found out about the Silver color of the 2.1s AFTER I ordered my Gold ones from Amazon. Oh well.

Sep 23, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #29 of 1,243
Just stumbled across these today. They'd be a perfect headphone for me if the remote worked on iOS (the button works, but not volume control, correct?). So hard to find a combination of good headphones and remote with mic/volume control.

Anyone order them from Amazon Prime here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=headfiorg-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB00HUNUOJW%2Fref%3Dwl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl%3F_encoding%3DUTF8%26colid%3DJ4BGTH7VIM38%26coliid%3DI14HOETXJWL50X%26psc%3D1

Wondering if they're legit or not... I'm in the US so two-day shipping would be a lot better than a month from China.

Sep 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #30 of 1,243
Just stumbled across these today. They'd be a perfect headphone for me if the remote worked on iOS (the button works, but not volume control, correct?). So hard to find a combination of good headphones and remote with mic/volume control.

Anyone order them from Amazon Prime here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=headfiorg-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB00HUNUOJW%2Fref%3Dwl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl%3F_encoding%3DUTF8%26colid%3DJ4BGTH7VIM38%26coliid%3DI14HOETXJWL50X%26psc%3D1

Wondering if they're legit or not... I'm in the US so two-day shipping would be a lot better than a month from China.

like 90% of headphones with inline mics are for iOS.  can you not find one to suit your needs?  i think those are legit if i recall correctly.  they better be for $30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back