The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Mar 22, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #6,136 of 7,980
Quote:
The Rendition 1 is currently in stock (both flavors) here in the US. Those who have them on order, we will be shipping them out tomorrow.

Is there any word on when the 5.0's will be shipping? I'm still holding out hope mine will get shipped before the end of the month so I can avoid paying an extra 10% with the new tax my province has coming into effect April 1st.

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #6,139 of 7,980
Quote:

you're going to be just like sorenslim
heir 4ai, tzar 350, and 5.0 

And an Aurisonics ASG 1.2 that's supposed to be arriving today. :)

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #6,141 of 7,980
so after a while of using my 4as, I think I have been inserting them wrong the entire time. I twist it into my ear but I think I was supposed to push them forward. If I do that, then I feel a vacuum like seal in my ear where less than 3 percent of noise gets through from the outside environment into my ears. Was I supposed to be pushing my iems forward? 

Mar 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #6,143 of 7,980
Quote:

How long did you wait? I put my order in last week and was hoping to receive them by next week when I leave for vacation...

well they told me they were in stock like a week and a half ago when i ordered them (maybe two weeks), but they were out of stock. So i waited a while and just contacted them, then ended up shipping them the day i called straight from their headquarters in China 3 day shipping ups and payed for the extra shipping costs and customs... and threw in a magnus cable for free so give them a call. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #6,144 of 7,980
so after a while of using my 4as, I think I have been inserting them wrong the entire time. I twist it into my ear but I think I was supposed to push them forward. If I do that, then I feel a vacuum like seal in my ear where less than 3 percent of noise gets through from the outside environment into my ears. Was I supposed to be pushing my iems forward? 

Depends, every ear is different. I tend to do a bit of pressing, shifting and general wiggling when I insert mine. Play with your insertion method a bit. If you can't get them to seal properly without constant pressure then it might be a fit problem.

Mar 22, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #6,145 of 7,980
Quote:
Depends, every ear is different. I tend to do a bit of pressing, shifting and general wiggling when I insert mine. Play with your insertion method a bit. If you can't get them to seal properly without constant pressure then it might be a fit problem.

If I push it forward, I no longer can hear the engines of a bus or girls screaming in the bus. :) GG. Perfect seal!?

Mar 22, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #6,147 of 7,980

If I push it forward, I no longer can hear the engines of a bus or girls screaming in the bus. :) GG. Perfect seal!?

Sounds like it, but the question is do you have to hold it in place or, once shifted, does it stay? What good is a perfect seal if you have to walk around with your hands on your head?

Mar 23, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #6,148 of 7,980
I recently bought a 4.ai from another headfier to try it out but realize they both have different shell size big enough thats its really distracting and there's even a space on the connector itself so email heir about it and sunny reply and told me warranty is invalid unless your the first owner this is the first time im hearing this for a company that boast having a 2 year warranty on their iem and having the best price on ownership transfer on their ciem telling this to me is preposterous . I always buy used stuff and warranty was never been an issue to me since all I have to do is tell them the serial no. And ship it back to them . This will certainly put a dent on their resellinf value and I hope they fix this its not like its a mass produce item. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back