The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Feb 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #5,251 of 7,980
Quote:
Yesterday, the package of my 8A was in California for custom scan, but today, it turn out to be at Incheon in Korea. What is going on with UPS? Have anyone experience this situation before?

UPS forwards the Customs info to a Ontario, California office for clearing, and it shows up in the tracking info as "Registered w/ clearing agency" or such. Package is one place, paperwork in another. But it all shows up in the tracking, so it seems confusing. Totally normal.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #5,254 of 7,980
Quote:
Now i have to look for new portable amp.. rendition 1, t1, leckerton,ray samuels, fiio, jds labs or apex glacier? Looking for best synergy plus not so expensive.

I've got the Apex Glacier with me now and the Rendition 1 should arrive along with the 6.A soon. I'll make sure to post a brief comparison of the rendition 1 and the amp part of the Glacier. 

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #5,259 of 7,980
Quote:
UPS forwards the Customs info to a Ontario, California office for clearing, and it shows up in the tracking info as "Registered w/ clearing agency" or such. Package is one place, paperwork in another. But it all shows up in the tracking, so it seems confusing. Totally normal.

on the morning it appeared to be at Incheon, then after it appeared Louisville, KY. And right now, it stays at Alaska. OMG, I really don't know how UPS do business.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #5,261 of 7,980
Mine are set to hit tomorrow. But since they've left China they've been to...

China
California
Kentucky
Korea
Alaska

By tomorrow they will be with me in SF. I hope. Now that I know what I'm in for visually I'm doubly excited to hear them.

On that note, what did everyone else use as they inaugural track or album? For track I'm thinking The Battle from the Gladiator soundtrack and album the one from Alt-J. Any suggestions?

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #5,262 of 7,980
Quote:
Mine are set to hit tomorrow. But since they've left China they've been to...

China
California
Kentucky
Korea
Alaska

By tomorrow they will be with me in SF. I hope. Now that I know what I'm in for visually I'm doubly excited to hear them.

On that note, what did everyone else use as they inaugural track or album? For track I'm thinking The Battle from the Gladiator soundtrack and album the one from Alt-J. Any suggestions?

I opted for EMS instead? I don't trust UPS. They've damaged too many of my packages on a consistent basis. Just a horrible company IMO.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #5,263 of 7,980
lee730 said:
.I opted for EMS instead? I don't trust UPS. They've damaged too many of my packages on a consistent basis. Just a horrible company IMO.

I didn’t realize we had a choice else I’d have asked for FedEx. They’re much better in SF, I find. Certainly delivers earlier in the day (which I love).

Yeah, not going to get anything done tomorrow…

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #5,265 of 7,980
Quote:
I didn’t realize we had a choice else I’d have asked for FedEx. They’re much better in SF, I find. Certainly delivers earlier in the day (which I love).

Yeah, not going to get anything done tomorrow…

My unit is in Customs in San Fran, Cali. So not sure how long it will take them to release my package. I'm actually surprised it just didn't bypass Cali and not come straight to Hawaii. Some of my other packages from EMS came straight to Hawaii. So 3 days shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back