The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Aug 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #1,954 of 7,980
Just received my tracking info today and UPS states that I am to receive my package (both CIEMs, 4.A and 8.A) by this Friday afternoon in Culver City (Los Angeles).  Now, that's really fast shipping 
beerchug.gif

Aug 28, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #1,955 of 7,980
Waiting on my order to go through as well. How long did it take?

They were having issues with the pricing on the 4.A's and the free wood face plates. I was gone over the weekend so I'm not sure when it got straightened out but when I tried to order last night it was fixed. One thing that was unclear was the order form went away when you hit pay pal and didnt come back after payment. So I had to hit the back button a couple of times to get back to it and print it. I got an email confirmation for the order this morning.

Good luck!

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #1,958 of 7,980
Quote:
Fixed it for ya. You're in for one hell of a treat my friend!

Thanks, I can't wait!  The Magnus cable comes with the 8.A and the stock cable with the 4.A.  I'll audition both this weekend and will choose one to take with me on a long 15 hour flight to Beijing :)  I'll definitely report back on how it performs.  The question is, which one will gain the throne?

Aug 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM Post #1,962 of 7,980
I'm shamelessly waiting for an X'mas offer of some sort. Come on Wizard you know the 4.A won't be sufficient for mah ears 
atsmile.gif

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #1,965 of 7,980
Quote:
The blue ones with the logo are stunners...

Those be the 8.As :)  On the first pair, I asked the Wizard to help me come up with a simple, modern design (with the Heir Audio inscription) and the result was an elegant black mamba woody that effortlessly exudes both power and style.  The second pair would be a one-off with the woody logo and I couldn't imagine what the Wizard would do to match or better the 4.A design... yet, when I saw the blue contrasted with wood (and the distinctive logo putting it all over the top), my head literally exploded with imagination and excitement.  I'm really into the arts and admire creative works, and the Wizard blew me out of the water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back