The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Aug 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #1,936 of 7,980
I wish clear was a stock shell option. It looks so good.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:56 AM Post #1,940 of 7,980
I know I'm probably jinxing myself by asking this question, but when will the winner(s) of the 4Ai contest be announced? The other thread is locked and there was supposed to be an announcement on or around the 23rd according to the rules and relevant info link on that page. Just curious, hope I haven't jinxed myself since I did enter...

Aug 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #1,941 of 7,980
Quote:
Got final confirmation before shipping today, and here they are, my new babies. So can I play with you guys now? Please? :)

A big thanks to the team over at Heir Audio for all their help. Fantastic team and support all the way!! Thanks

As the very first 'home grown' owner, welcome to the club :)

I believe your set of 'home grown' 8.a is the third one the Wizard made so far.

Aug 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #1,942 of 7,980
Finally posted my review of the 3.Ai and 4.Ai: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624873/review-heir-3-ai-and-4-ai

Aug 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #1,943 of 7,980
Just out of curiosity can the 3 .ai and 4.ai be ordered from the uk?  If so how much and whats the postage?  Had a quick look on the heir site but just get taken to the customs page.

I'm guessing from what little I read the 3.ai would be better from a rock/metal sort of music yes?

Cheers

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #1,944 of 7,980
Quote:
Just out of curiosity can the 3 .ai and 4.ai be ordered from the uk?  If so how much and whats the postage?  Had a quick look on the heir site but just get taken to the customs page.

I'm guessing from what little I read the 3.ai would be better from a rock/metal sort of music yes?

Cheers

Go to this page: http://www.heiraudio.com/Order.html

On the second line under "Product" you can select both the 3.Ai and 4.Ai. Selecting one of those will reconfigure the order page to the universal setup. Select the options you want (or not), and at the botton you have the shipping cost, which is $55 (Freight prepaid)...

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #1,945 of 7,980
Aug 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #1,946 of 7,980
Quote:

Go to this page: http://www.heiraudio.com/Order.html

On the second line under "Product" you can select both the 3.Ai and 4.Ai. Selecting one of those will reconfigure the order page to the universal setup. Select the options you want (or not), and at the botton you have the shipping cost, which is $55 (Freight prepaid)...

Thanks

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #1,947 of 7,980
Quote:

Cheers

No worries ordering from the UK mate! 

And yes, the 3.Ai is absolutely perfect for rock. I love them for Rammstein, Combichrist, Devildriver, RATM, Tool, etc... Speedy transients and a nice kick to the bass makes them shine with those genres.

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #1,950 of 7,980
So I finally was able to get my order to go through and I shipped out my molds today!  Hopefully everything go smoothly and I have my new toy soon.  I'm really excited and a little nervous as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back