The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Aug 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #1,517 of 7,980
Quote:

... blood diamonds!

(There's metal in blood. In my book, that counts.)

Rhodium..Platinum..unobtainium plating/plated drivers soon! 
devil_face.gif

Aug 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #1,520 of 7,980
How did you order them? Couldn't find 4.Ai on their site, just 4A.

They can not be ordered yet. They will be able to be pre ordered soon and then they will be shipped the first of next month.

Mine are one of a few sample copies.

Aug 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #1,522 of 7,980
Quote:
Okay my 4.Ai were shipped off a day ago and UPS will be getting them to me on Monday, so watch out for some impressions and a unboxing video.
Really impressed by the speedo of the postage from china. Just 3 days (predicted).

Lucky you.  Mine were shipped out Friday as well but my current delivery shows Wednesday.   Did Heir send you any photos of your 4ai's?

Aug 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #1,523 of 7,980
Looking forward to your unboxing and impressions :D

I am looking forward to doing them as well :wink:

Lucky you.  Mine were shipped out Friday as well but my current delivery shows Wednesday.   Did Heir send you any photos of your 4ai's?

Oh guess the shipping company like me more hehe :wink: maybe its because I am in the UK (unless you are as well). No, they didn't but I did not ask either. I will see them for real in two days! :D

Aug 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #1,525 of 7,980
Quote:

I'm not too sure about this, but I believe they'll be up for preorder on August 6th.

Oh sweet!
Quote:
They can not be ordered yet. They will be able to be pre ordered soon and then they will be shipped the first of next month.
Mine are one of a few sample copies.

Right on, thanks for the info :p

Aug 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #1,527 of 7,980
Quote:
Technically they can be ordered, but it would have to be done via e-mails etc.  The web site needs to be up-dated and I have been told it will be up and running Monday (fingers crossed)

Wizard

Well then, looks like you guys can get ordering :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back