The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Aug 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #1,441 of 7,980
Quote:
Will there be any level of customisability? If not, what will the standard backing be?

I hope it's like the one pictured. They look awesome.
etysmile.gif

Aug 1, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #1,442 of 7,980
i am glad that u can made up your decision, and i think 4a out performances the other ciem listed from your previous post
since i had tried them all and not too satisfied with them, but once again there is a time and gear differences between them
but one thing to bare in mind, the 4a need a good setting to unleash its 'real' performance, especially the cable
it took me quite a while to complete the setting, but i am very happy with the end result

Aug 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #1,444 of 7,980
Quote:

For both the 3.Ai and the 4.Ai the shell color will be Black Mamba and the faceplate will be Amboyna Burl.

Fantastic. I love the look of the rare Amboyna burl. Thank you for the response. This looks like it has the makings of a fantastic product. One that may dominate the sub-$500 IEM market for years to come.

Aug 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #1,447 of 7,980
Wizard,

I knew that somehow you were gonna come out with some universals :)

Aug 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #1,448 of 7,980
To everyone selling Westone 3 & 4: Good luck with that.

Can't wait to hear these! If they sound half as good as they look, the sub $500 IEM market just got turned upside down. 

Aug 1, 2012 at 6:17 AM Post #1,454 of 7,980
Heir Audio universals~~
very interesting concept
this would mean more people could enjoy heir audio product
and let's hope it'll be available in hong kong very soon
so i can tempted my audio group to try and purchase heir audio product
p.s. let's hope the price would be as attractive as all other heir audio product

Aug 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM Post #1,455 of 7,980
this company (The Wizard in particular) are truly exemplary in their customer-service... the answers to my questions are always dealt with in a timely courteous manner that shames many other brands... now which do I chose ?

Shakey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back