The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Nov 23, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #3,306 of 7,980
Quote:

Haaaaaaa. I just bit on lcd-2's actually so... I'm out of the buying market for a looooooooooooong time.

Well Heir actually makes an IEM that sounds just like a hybrid of the LCD-2 v2 and the HE-500... 
wink.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #3,308 of 7,980
Quote:
Maybe I could ease your burden buy buying 6.A 

Sure, and I'd ease your burden by taking those 334's off your hands.
tongue_smile.gif

Seriously though, if you're tempted at all I'd go for it, if they're not sold out, there's only a few left and from what I gather they're not likely to ever come back in the same form.

Nov 23, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #3,309 of 7,980
Quote:
Sure, and I'd ease your burden by taking those 334's off your hands.
tongue_smile.gif

Seriously though, if you're tempted at all I'd go for it, if they're not sold out, there's only a few left and from what I gather they're not likely to ever come back in the same form.

I think it's all gone, it's not even on the website haha. 

Nov 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #3,310 of 7,980
Quote:
I think it's all gone, it's not even on the website haha. 

I didn't check, did it ever come back on the site. I know they were thought to be sold out because they thought all the parts were had been used but Nancy found enough for 5 pairs which The Wizard announced here, so if you or anyone else is interested I'd be inclined to contact him to make sure.

Nov 23, 2012 at 5:52 AM Post #3,311 of 7,980
Quote:
I didn't check, did it ever come back on the site. I know they were thought to be sold out because they thought all the parts were had been used but Nancy found enough for 5 pairs which The Wizard announced here, so if you or anyone else is interested I'd be inclined to contact him to make sure.

I'd buy it if they are willing to make one "universal" version. I would ship it off for a world tour. :p

Sadly customs are no go. Too lazy to get impression.

Nov 23, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #3,312 of 7,980
aaaaand x2
Same thing happened to me on the last order, Email Sunny to request a PDF. 

If you used Paypal to pay, you can retrieve the order by using their 'Check out' system. For your order number, just use the chain of numbers which appears in the item you paid for: HeirAudio2012XXXXXX.
The numbers (sans the HeirAudio) is the order number.

Nov 23, 2012 at 7:14 AM Post #3,315 of 7,980
I should have gone for the Wizard Design, as there is a reduced VAT on imported works of art.:wink:

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pageLibrary_ShowContent&propertyType=document&id=HMCE_CL_000199#P439_57353

"Individual pieces of ceramics executed entirely by the artist and signed by him."

Well, acryl is some kind of ceramic, isn't it? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back