The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
Apr 19, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #87,062 of 88,219
Merged an older account with my current one - I couldn’t access the old one as associated with an email address I no longer have.
You should have changed to Scubi Devils. 😄

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:48 PM Post #87,063 of 88,219
Come on folks, where's the guy with a Patek and a couple of 8K Unique Melody IEM's to really show these guys who has the actual big bank account here, the rest are just amateurs. I scoff at them.

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:48 PM Post #87,064 of 88,219
Apr 19, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #87,065 of 88,219
It was an innocent ‘just one more listen’ before I pack them up… ‘oops I did it again’ to quote Ms Spears… 🤭

IMG_3120.jpeg
You would do very well in Monty Python's Flying Circus where everyone is caricature of themselves!

Out of respect for you none of us tried to buy your Perpetua as we didn't want you to suffer.

Scubi. Why the name change?
To make us think this is an entirely different user that would never be associated with the act of scubi-ing. Barely one week later he is caught red-handed. The Mossad is lurking behind every tree.

drftr

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:08 PM Post #87,066 of 88,219
You would do very well in Monty Python's Flying Circus where everyone is caricature of themselves!

Out of respect for you none of us tried to buy your Perpetua as we didn't want you to suffer.

To make us think this is an entirely different user that would never be associated with the act of scubi-ing. Barely one week later he is caught red-handed. The Mossad is lurking behind every tree.

drftr
Joop,

Are you going to CanJam London? I am thinking about it. Would love to see if we can get a lot of your Amsterdam group there.

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:12 PM Post #87,067 of 88,219
Apr 19, 2024 at 3:16 PM Post #87,069 of 88,219
Apr 19, 2024 at 3:19 PM Post #87,070 of 88,219
Is Mat going? You just doubled my probability of going.
I know he was considering going just yesterday, but he might favour our next European meetup over it. I don't feel the need to choose really, as both events bring something entirely different. I would change my mind if you were going to attend our meetup though.

drftr

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:21 PM Post #87,071 of 88,219
Is Mat going? You just doubled my probability of going.
I know he was considering going just yesterday, but he might favour our next European meetup over it. I don't feel the need to choose really, as both events bring something entirely different. I would change my mind if you were going to attend our meetup though.

drftr
I was seriously thinking about coming... if that increases the chances of you guys coming :beerchug:

In the end, I didn't come to Amsterdam because I wanted to go to London.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024 at 3:26 PM Post #87,073 of 88,219
I was seriously thinking about coming... if that increases the chances of you guys coming :beerchug:

In the end, I didn't come to Amsterdam because I wanted to go to London.
that's great. Let's see who else plans on going.. Post your intentions if you plan to attend

@Crazeee invited me to Shanghai, but I can't make it this year. @yaps66 wants to go next year, so trying to make that next year.

London looks like it will work with my schedule this year. So, seriously thinking about it.

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:28 PM Post #87,074 of 88,219
that's great. Let's see who else plans on going.. Post your intentions if you plan to attend

@Crazeee invited me to Shanghai, but I can't make it this year. @yaps66 wants to go next year, so trying to make that next year.

London looks like it will work with my schedule this year. So, seriously thinking about it.
I'd love to visit Shanghai too but I'm not sure it makes much sense for just a few days. Would be great on a 2 wk Shanghai - Hong Kong - Singapore - Seoul - Tokyo Watercooler Tour!

We could call it the Watercooler SSSH!T Tour.

drftr

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024 at 3:30 PM Post #87,075 of 88,219

Yes, I will. Maybe I'll manage to watch it this weekend, or next weekend at the latest. But yes, I would really love to. I've never been to London either and I even made the passport for that eventuality - yep, I didn't have one 🫣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back