The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
Aug 12, 2022 at 5:53 PM Post #32,281 of 90,392
Some tunes before going to sleep:

(@DaveStarWalker "paris en force")

(52 seconds of bliss)

(A shame that DK7 was an one shot album)

(Made my day today...)

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:56 PM Post #32,282 of 90,392
Might be a delicate post to share, but I am very proud that my twins have decided to start learning an instrument they freely have chosen. I hope they will end up being more talented than their father :wink:

Cute and awesome,
They are going to need a drummer is that you?

I let all three of my kids choose an instrument at those ages, one chose harp (the kind with strings), one chose bells, one chose trombone.

None of them continued with those choices my two younger children moved to piano and my son also expanded to recorders and guitar along with piano.

My oldest daughter now 35 (the harp) at age 17 she did a recital at Carnegie Hall in Manhattan. Today she still has her second harp though unfortunately for now has lost interest.

Here is a picture of me giving her the first harp.

770F16B2-F024-4935-AFE0-3F0B578DF525.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #32,283 of 90,392
I have to admit, given how much I love both P6K and LPGT, I have serious curiosity as to what Ti might bring to the table!
No Ti for me anyway, the Lotoo MJÖLNIR calls, big time. Time to be "reasonable" and save cash.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:00 PM Post #32,284 of 90,392
This is the stock cable I have no specifics on it.
Image from iOS (2).jpg
As far as I know, this should be a Hansound or Effect Audio cable, and it's cheap. Many consumers say that Aroma should improve the quality of the stock cables. After all, both the Jewel and the Ace are flagships above $4,000 or even more, but you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart from entry-level stock cables. :relaxed:

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:04 PM Post #32,285 of 90,392
Cute and awesome,
They are going to need a drummer is that you?

I let all three of my kids choose an instrument at those ages, one chose harp (the kind with strings), one chose bells, one chose trombone.

None of them continued with those choices my two younger children moved to piano and my son expanded to recorders and guitar along with piano. My oldest daughter now 35 (the harp) at age 17 she did a recital at Carnegie Hall in Manhattan. Today she still has her second harp though unfortunately for now has lost interest.

Here is a picture of me giving her the first harp.

The drummer is their best friend living around the corner. They all sing well also. Just the beginning of a new adventure. I fully support such things, especially at such a young age (7).

Thanks for sharing this lovely picture and the story behind it and the outcomes. Your children surely have a good father...

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:05 PM Post #32,286 of 90,392
微信图片_20220812180224.jpg
微信图片_20220812180226.jpg

After months of waiting, I will be amazed again by the performance of Rosenkranz. --- Rosenkranz HP-Black Flex/6.:)

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:10 PM Post #32,287 of 90,392
A friend of mine and fellow head-fier had the Ti version for some months before he had to sell it. He likes his sound bright and clear. He found the Ti quite bright indeed but highly enjoyable. I actually had the Lotoo LPGT and Ti version on my radar for some time, but you know how it works, other priorities or rushed purchases came in the way.

@Scuba Devils and I have chatted a bit two or three days ago and were debating Ti or OG for me as he already had his OG on the way. We both own the P6K and if the P6K is considered warmer than LPGT OG, then I don't want to go Ti for the moment. You know it yourself, newer is not always better and I decided to play it safe for once.
@fabio19 can tell you more on OG and Ti🤭
I only listened OG

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:14 PM Post #32,288 of 90,392
I only listened OG
It remains one man's opinion at the end, but yes, always ready and open to read a honest comparison from a seasoned audiophile like Fabio.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:19 PM Post #32,289 of 90,392
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:19 PM Post #32,290 of 90,392
微信图片_20220812180224.jpg微信图片_20220812180226.jpg

After months of waiting, I will be amazed again by the performance of Rosenkranz. --- Rosenkranz HP-Black Flex/6.:)
I always saw Rosenkranz on Japanese store as Wagnus and Nubunga cables.
Wagnus was reseller by Aroma when they had older Japanese reseller, Rosenkranz and Nobunaga looks more on Fitear lovers, is it right?

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:20 PM Post #32,291 of 90,392
Aug 12, 2022 at 6:21 PM Post #32,292 of 90,392
It remains one man's opinion at the end, but yes, always ready and open to read a honest comparison from a seasoned audiophile like Fabio.
Surely everyone has different tastes and music preferences but i prefer to collect user’s feedback than read reviews🤭
And the best way is listen with your ears, no one can tell you what it’s the best choice

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:23 PM Post #32,293 of 90,392
I only listened OG
Compared with the OG version, the improvement of the TI version is mainly in the following aspects:

1. Compared with OG, the low frequency of TI is more condensed, the dynamic performance is better, and it will not be too dry.

2. TI will be brighter than OG in high frequency, closer to the feeling of Lotoo PAW Gold (the previous generation flagship product), but not as sharp as the previous generation.

3. Improving by the material, the sound field is slightly enlarged, the background blackness is improved, and the position of the vocals is further forward, which is better in the performance of pop music.

In general, the improvement of the TI version is in various aspects, and it cannot be said to be a significant improvement. Still, after using the TI and then using the OG to compare, you will find that the OG version has many shortcomings.

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:29 PM Post #32,294 of 90,392
Surely everyone has different tastes and music preferences but i prefer to collect user’s feedback than read reviews🤭
And the best way is listen with your ears, no one can tell you what it’s the best choice
Fully agree, hence my reference to a trusty friend with different signature taste than mine. It brings perspective...and honestly, I don't imagine OG and Ti being SO different at the end, other than the louder outputs. Anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back