The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen | Optical/Coaxial/USB digital output | Slim design | APT-X | TYPE C |
Apr 12, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #526 of 1,222
I have failed :xf_eek:

That was my way of saying the same thing, just without mentioning My Little Bundle of Joy by name

The name is increasing every other post. :grinning:

Can we just call it Lil' BJ? Short for Little Bundle of Joy...

Apr 12, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #527 of 1,222

I like to be awkward , if it wasn't for those pesky kids I would have got to a whole line within a page or 2

beyersmile.png

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #528 of 1,222
Can we just call it Lil' BJ? 

Not sure in the rest of the world but in Britian, BJ has other connotations (first word blow!), and a Lil BJ might cause a lot of misunderstanding
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #529 of 1,222
Not sure in the rest of the world but in Britian, BJ has other connotations (first word blow!), and a Lil BJ might cause a lot of misunderstanding:D

Ahh, that's even better then! :grinning:

Apr 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #531 of 1,222

Well, let's be honest most of us who also own the "Plenue D" make "Plenty o' D" puns.. So perhaps it's not that bad.. I gave my wife the D for her birthday, she loves it.. See, so many double innuendos.. Lol.

A little BJ here, a little D there...I see no problems with this...
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #533 of 1,222
Good luck on the parametric EQ. :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #534 of 1,222
2 full SDXC, headphone out, medium size screen and parametric EQ. That is what I want mostly. Digital output is a nice bonus.

Digital Out isn't a bonus on a transport...... this perception is just what I feared would happen.

Apr 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #537 of 1,222
Well.. That is awesome! Personally I would prefer clean player os, without apps, wifi etc mainly for stability, speed and battery.

Just tell us, WHEN)? When we can expect it)? Summer? Autumn? End of year? 2017?

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #538 of 1,222
What do you mean exactly? That digital put should be mandatory? I agree with that sentiment.

Yes! I feared that once it moved from a transport (original title) to include DACs and headphone amp, people would see it in a different light. It's started. Such a shame. Same will happen with reviews, where it's in-house sound will be evaluated.

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #540 of 1,222
I understood the key feature of a transport is digital output. I was just saying I personally don't have to have it - I view the T3 as a product for my own use/consideration. I really wanted a digital transport back in 2009, but I personally don't need it now. Priorities changed.

Fiio may run another poll:

Do you want T3 to have:
1) digital transport only, to save cost;
2) headphone and line out only, to save cost;
3) both 2) and 3) with aditional X USD$ as cost.

I bet many people will still buy the T3, if it only has dual full SD slots, AptX and headphone out (without any digital output). Most people will probably choose 3). Run the poll and let us find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back