The Ultimate Headphone Discussion -- General Discussions, Impressions and Content Sharing. Full-Size Headphones and Related Gears Only.
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:52 AM Post #16 of 21
I'm liking the idea of this thread! :smile:
I got this guy's reply as well. It seems that he is not aware like me for any previous thread. So who is in the wrong place now? Please make me understand.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:52 AM Post #17 of 21
What’s the point of this thread? Waste of space.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:54 AM Post #18 of 21
What’s the point of this thread? Waste of space.
The point is I want a thread where people like me can discuss anything around full-size headphones and related stuff. Now please let me know, what I have to do to not to waste the space?

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:58 AM Post #19 of 21
The point is I want a thread where people like me can discuss anything around full-size headphones and related stuff. Now please let me know, what I have to do to not to waste the space?
There are hundreds of existing threads on every kind of headphone in existence going back to 2000. Use search if you need info.

If you want live discussion go open a discord channel.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024 at 11:20 AM Post #20 of 21
Could you explain how I ignored it?
By maintaining this thread’s existence while the prior thread already serves the exact function. You are disturbing the continuity and efforts of the existing thread.

I don't know how you've felt with my reply. I was never rude, even I went to the thread and joined.
See above.

I tried to start a thread and I saw most of the replies is from me only. What is a point of questioning organization when there is not enough participation?
See above.

I hope I can make you understand, but to be honest facing this sort of reactions for making an independant thread is kind of sad to see.
We are only having disagreement on maintaining duplicate threads.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #21 of 21
Okay understood. Leaving the thread here. I wish the other thread active and thrive with the purpose. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back