Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pink Skullcandy imo...

resize_fixed_height_resources-product-images-19513-TiPinkFurjpg.350x.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

grande-headphones-boosted.jpg

They work for me. Great designs

Nov 14, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #62 of 279
definitely the jecklin floats and I have to admit I love the k1000's but they come in a close second.

Nov 14, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #63 of 279
Wow that pastel pink, yellow and green color scheme looks like it was lifted directly from a work-out VHS tape circa 1984. In my opinion, someone should have been fired when those headphones were released.

Nov 14, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #64 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by phkd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that pastel pink, yellow and green color scheme looks like it was lifted directly from a work-out VHS tape circa 1984. In my opinion, someone should have been fired when those headphones were released.

At least it makes it easy to pick the idiots out of the crowd.
Had to put up with a guy sitting infront of me yesterday on the way home wearing something like those, blaring his crappy music at full volume.

Nov 15, 2008 at 9:19 AM Post #67 of 279
...not to mention how budget the skullcandys would sound.
I reckon the K1000 are the ugliest, 'cos imo the Jecklin Floats fit another category better...STUPID.
They look STUPID.
It's between the Floats and the logitech floaties for which cans look the stupidest.
But what do the floats sound like, I wonder.
Bugger the logitech thing, who cares.

Nov 15, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #69 of 279
Skullcandy takes the cake. Even the infamous floatters look better (much better actually!)

Nov 15, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #70 of 279
Not sure if its true diamonds but yuck!
headset.jpg

Nov 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #71 of 279
Stop ragging on the neon colours.... They're actually in fashion, so whoever designed them would be getting a raise :p

And no need for the stereotyping
wink.gif
I wear clothes like that and think those headphones look beast but I obviously prefer the sound quality of other things. I wouldn't say I'm an idiot.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #72 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by klamP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stop ragging on the neon colours.... They're actually in fashion, so whoever designed them would be getting a raise :p

And no need for the stereotyping
wink.gif
I wear clothes like that and think those headphones look beast but I obviously prefer the sound quality of other things. I wouldn't say I'm an idiot.
smily_headphones1.gif

I agree. The Skullcandy headphones look much better than the 70s style Stax and the Jecklin Floats. I f I had to choose, I'd pick the SC. Even the furry pink ones look better. I'd have a better chance at pulling that off than the Floats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back