The Ugliest headphones ever.
Nov 12, 2008 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 279

John E Woven

500+ Head-Fier
You know what to do.
please, none of the "i cannot afford this headphone so it looks ugly even though it really looks nice" crap.
also, no matter what anyone says, jecklin floats will always be the best looking headphones ever.

I'll start off with the sennheiser HD 515, 555, and 595. It's like sennheiser took an ugly design, and purposely made them even uglier. Hit it with the ugly stick, run over by an ugly bus, and with extra ugly tacked on.

Nov 12, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 279
Skullcandys. Definitely. They are supposed to be design oriented, but I think they are really ugly.

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #5 of 279
If we talk only about appearance, I think the jecklin float are hard to beat. Id like to see a picture of the thread starter with this on
biggrin.gif
, no idea how you can't look weird with this thing on. I ll look for a picture of someone else i found here.

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:12 PM Post #9 of 279
hahahahaha.

guy on left: "these babies ought to take the focus of my atrocious shirt!"

guy on right [with sass]: "UH uh! I know you di'int just clown on my boy's headgear!"

as for ugly headphones... my pick is this pair
skull-candy-headphone.jpg

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #11 of 279
its got to be the jecklin float. those skullcandies with the bullets are pretty atrocious too, though.

Also, I actually really like the k701s. I understand about the deep cup beyers though.

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #12 of 279
I also really like the k701's look... Then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My vote goes to Jecklin Floats.

Nov 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #14 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by phkd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahahahaha.

guy on left: "these babies ought to take the focus of my atrocious shirt!"

guy on right [with sass]: "UH uh! I know you di'int just clown on my boy's headgear!"

as for ugly headphones... my pick is this pair
skull-candy-headphone.jpg

Keep laughing, I'm reloading . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back