The Somic Thread--50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of nowhere, sound amazing
Feb 24, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #642 of 698
Have you tried if it sounds like that on different sources.... If it sounds like that on every device, I'd say there is something wrong with them

Yeah, i tried it on different sources, and its the same. It might be that i'm not used to separation or full size headphones, but vocals don't sound in the centre. I've already contacted the amazon seller so we will see.

Feb 25, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #644 of 698
Just a quick comment/question about these headphones. These are meant to be open headphones write? Well they hardly leak any sound and I can't really hear much outside noise when I wear them so have I got a different version? Also is there a way to make them more open?

Feb 26, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #645 of 698
I just received mine. One big problem straight out of the box. When the jack is fully inserted into the port(onboard sound) there seems to be only treble playing. However when I pull it out just a bit at a certain point it seems to be working fine. I have tried it with mobile devices and all seem to have a similar problem.

Has anyone had the same experience ? Any recommendations ? I am considering replacing the jack since it seems to be the culprit and I would not want to deal with sending this one back and waiting another few months for another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back