The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by pjabber, Feb 8, 2017.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. LostEchoes
    Where can we find the info / update log about what this version changes ? At the blog there is no info at all about the 1.2 version. Mine came with version 1.2, and I'd like to know the differences from the older FW.

http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246

Furthermore, has anyone tried and seen what these "newer" firmware versions 1.3 & 1.4 have to offer ?

http://images.agptek.us/image/ROCKERVersion/

2. froes
    I installed the "newer" 1.4 and it was really an 1.1!

3. LostEchoes
    LOL :k701smile:
    Probably they have been using 1.1 as a base to change some things for a future update, and they have not bothered to change the version number within the files. They just call it 1.4.

4. froes
    But the DTS feature was gone...

5. LostEchoes
    Maybe because they used 1.1 instead of 1.2 as a base ? Who knows...

6. TLDRonin
    Can someone compare this to the xduoo X3?

7. froes
    The xudoo x3 has a monocrome display, the Rocler has a color display. :wink:

8. jhsbdn
    I'd rather stay in v1.2 until things get clearer then...

9. breeman
    This is a phenomenal feature! I have surround sound DVDs of a few albums that I tested this out on (extracted the audio track as .FLAC directly from the .VOB files and used cue sheets to separate the tracks) and tried them out on my 1.2 updated T6, and WHOA! They sound incredible, and for a ~$40 portable device this is amazing!

Sure, nothing beats a full surround sound speaker system, but to be able to listen to surround albums on the go? Why not!!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  10. nadezhda 6004
    Hello everybody,
    I am trying to update the firmware from 1.04 Beta to 1.2 which I downloaded from the link on the first page. I put it to the root of the microSD card with my music but it reads "No update"
    What is wrong? Is it because I renamed the file to "v1.2 update.upt"?
    It reads "2) Insert a Micro SD card into Rocker and connect it with the computer by a USB 2.0 cable. Copythe file(update.upt) into the Micro SD card of Rocker."
    Can't I just copy the update.upt from my PC to MicroSD card without T6?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  11. Stormbringer888
    It should be left as it is as update.upt on root, not inside any folder. Update can be executed using player's update menu. As for how update.upt should be copied is not an issue. I have an otg card reader and I copied the update file from smartphone to my micro sd.

12. nadezhda 6004
    I put the "update.upt" in the root. It reads "No Update file" and then "v-v failed". What shall I do? Is it a damaged update file? Can I get another link for downloading the update.upt (v.1.2)?

13. nadezhda 6004
    May be it will be useful for somebody.
    I could not install the firmware 'cause I used 128GB card. I put 32GB card and everything was updated like a charm.

crabdog likes this.
  14. breeman
    That's odd. I've used a 200GB card to update mine twice, and it worked no problem.

15. nadezhda 6004
    Yes, kinda. But my 128GB card plays all the songs in there with T6 no problem.

First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last