The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Nov 23, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #376 of 775
At the Agptec Blog there is a new FW Version 1.2 (11/2017) available, what is a real 1.2 and not such cruel stuff as above.
It has a cool feature: The Rocker nowe can play DTS-CDs.
I down know what it really makes out of 5.1 channels, but all can be heared at the right position.

Where can we find the info / update log about what this version changes ? At the blog there is no info at all about the 1.2 version. Mine came with version 1.2, and I'd like to know the differences from the older FW.

http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246

Furthermore, has anyone tried and seen what these "newer" firmware versions 1.3 & 1.4 have to offer ?

http://images.agptek.us/image/ROCKERVersion/

Nov 23, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #381 of 775
Can someone compare this to the xduoo X3?

Nov 26, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #384 of 775
At the Agptec Blog there is a new FW Version 1.2 (11/2017) available, what is a real 1.2 and not such cruel stuff as above.
It has a cool feature: The Rocker nowe can play DTS-CDs.
I down know what it really makes out of 5.1 channels, but all can be heared at the right position.

This is a phenomenal feature! I have surround sound DVDs of a few albums that I tested this out on (extracted the audio track as .FLAC directly from the .VOB files and used cue sheets to separate the tracks) and tried them out on my 1.2 updated T6, and WHOA! They sound incredible, and for a ~$40 portable device this is amazing!

Sure, nothing beats a full surround sound speaker system, but to be able to listen to surround albums on the go? Why not!!

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #385 of 775
Hello everybody,
I am trying to update the firmware from 1.04 Beta to 1.2 which I downloaded from the link on the first page. I put it to the root of the microSD card with my music but it reads "No update"
What is wrong? Is it because I renamed the file to "v1.2 update.upt"?
It reads "2) Insert a Micro SD card into Rocker and connect it with the computer by a USB 2.0 cable. Copythe file(update.upt) into the Micro SD card of Rocker."
Can't I just copy the update.upt from my PC to MicroSD card without T6?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #386 of 775
Hello everybody,
I am trying to update the firmware from 1.04 Beta to 1.2 which I downloaded from the link on the first page. I put it to the root of the microSD card with my music but it reads "No update"
What is wrong? Is it because I renamed the file to "v1.2 update.upt"?
It reads "2) Insert a Micro SD card into Rocker and connect it with the computer by a USB 2.0 cable. Copythe file(update.upt) into the Micro SD card of Rocker."
Can't I just copy the update.upt from my PC to MicroSD card without T6?

It should be left as it is as update.upt on root, not inside any folder. Update can be executed using player's update menu. As for how update.upt should be copied is not an issue. I have an otg card reader and I copied the update file from smartphone to my micro sd.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #387 of 775
It should be left as it is as update.upt on root, not inside any folder. Update can be executed using player's update menu. As for how update.upt should be copied is not an issue. I have an otg card reader and I copied the update file from smartphone to my micro sd.
I put the "update.upt" in the root. It reads "No Update file" and then "v-v failed". What shall I do? Is it a damaged update file? Can I get another link for downloading the update.upt (v.1.2)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back