The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Nov 1, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #346 of 775
@JimmyJam

I used it as a gym player too, mainly because it is the cheapest Bluetooth enabled player that also sound good and have good firmware support. I don't find the inability to change songs when the screen is off irritating at all when I used it with my Bluetooth earbud. Mainly because most Bluetooth earbuds have the ability to change song with their built-in remote, so, I was able to skip song via those buttons without any problem. The player also remembers the devices it has been paired with and automatically pair with them again once they are available, which is not a feature for many of the Bluetooth enabled players at this price point.

Nov 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #348 of 775
It does not pair via bluetooth with my new Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT. Both are bluetooth 4.0 (rocker is 4.1). Any solution, it's not nice to have to use the momentums wired.... :triportsad:

Nov 8, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #349 of 775
It does not pair via bluetooth with my new Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT. Both are bluetooth 4.0 (rocker is 4.1). Any solution, it's not nice to have to use the momentums wired.... :triportsad:

I have found that the Rocker sometimes is not that easy to pair with other bluetooth devices, but it eventually does pair / connect. Play a little bit with it, try to turn bluetooth off and then on again, and see if it works.

Nov 8, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #352 of 775
Tried again without success trying different combinations, with a 'connection failed' message every time, they don't seem to get along well.
Since the Rocker does not have a way to input security codes, it will never be able to connect to Bluetooth devices that require them for pairing. Notwithstanding that, I found that pairing actually works best when the two devices are not that close to each other. I have a much likelier and faster pairing when I am 15-20 feet away from the device I am trying to connect to than when I am right next to it. Have no idea why that would be, but it is what it is!

Nov 9, 2017 at 12:25 AM Post #353 of 775
Since the Rocker does not have a way to input security codes, it will never be able to connect to Bluetooth devices that require them for pairing. Notwithstanding that, I found that pairing actually works best when the two devices are not that close to each other. I have a much likelier and faster pairing when I am 15-20 feet away from the device I am trying to connect to than when I am right next to it. Have no idea why that would be, but it is what it is!

Momentum cans doesn't need a security code to be introduced in order to pair. I'll try what you say about keeping a certain distance.

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:01 AM Post #354 of 775
I have no trouble whatsoever connecting several devices to my Benjie T6, that includes JBL portable speaker, my bluetooth headset, my Android devices for Spotify casting. As a matter of fact, I am impressed by how convenient it handles bluetooth pairing and maintaining connection, I'm going to have an LG SJ8 soundbar in few days. It doesn't come with analog input so I have to rely on bluetooth once again. Let's see if T6 can handle this in a near future.

Nov 10, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #356 of 775
I think it's more an uncompatibility case than a lemon case,given both connect properly with other devices. If there's another user with this combination, it will be nice if it can try to pair them.

Nov 14, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #359 of 775
Hello, please can you help me with player AGPTEK ROCKER.
Because my player stopped working after firmware updating(1.06 beta) from http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246
the player loaded but when I try to play music it restarts.
I would be very grateful for yours assistance.
Try a different SD card or format the card you're using.

Nov 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #360 of 775
Try a different SD card or format the card you're using.

You may need to run the update again. As a last resort go back to the FW that last worked for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back