The overall best portable headphone?
Aug 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #46 of 47

Quote:
Westone 3

First off, stop spamming, second off, read the blog before replying to please, he said 2 times already, HEADPHONES only, NOT IEMS.

Alright here is a list of what i would consider contenders and what they're good for:
ATH-ESW9/10:
For overall good and balanced sound quality.

Sennheiser HD 25 II-i:
Good isolation and SQ - Not at good as the above mentioned allround, but better for more bass-hungry music (Take it as you will, but its not a DJ headphone for nothing). Not much response to a good amp compared to others.

Beyer Dynamic DT 1350: 
Good isolation and allround good sq, more balanced than HD 25, and responds very well to a good amplifier.

Pioneer HDJ-2000:
A good sounding and extremely durable. Very balanced comfortable, decent isolation. I dont know how it responds to amps.

Clipons may also be considered, such as:
Audio Technica ATH-EW9 or Koss KDE-250 etc.

Aug 14, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #47 of 47

Quote:
First off, stop spamming, second off, read the blog before replying to please, he said 2 times already, HEADPHONES only, NOT IEMS.

Alright here is a list of what i would consider contenders and what they're good for:
ATH-ESW9/10:
For overall good and balanced sound quality.

Sennheiser HD 25 II-i:
Good isolation and SQ - Not at good as the above mentioned allround, but better for more bass-hungry music (Take it as you will, but its not a DJ headphone for nothing). Not much response to a good amp compared to others.

Beyer Dynamic DT 1350: 
Good isolation and allround good sq, more balanced than HD 25, and responds very well to a good amplifier.

Pioneer HDJ-2000:
A good sounding and extremely durable. Very balanced comfortable, decent isolation. I dont know how it responds to amps.

Clipons may also be considered, such as:
Audio Technica ATH-EW9 or Koss KDE-250 etc.

The OP is banned.
blink.gif

EDIT: * Reads the thread and some of the OP's all-time post * And I see why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back