The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone!
Oct 19, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #2,196 of 2,630
:flag_be: Ethereal Darkness. I found this whilst browsing Bandcamp yesterday. I heard about 10 seconds of 'Time' and instabought it, I do that a lot. Yeah, I'm weird but everyone knows that. I wear that knowledge with pride like a fancy Coat :hushed:

NYP now & 24 Bit, they've also got the instrumental version at NYP (check out the 3rd track, it's pretty epic).

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #2,197 of 2,630
I have never listened to this band. I will check them out.
Did you happen to listen to the new Neker 'Slower' album?
Just checked it out, it's not hooking me for some reason but then I've always been quite eclectic when it comes to Music. Our music tastes are supposed to mellow as we get older but I've just hit 50 and my taste is getting heavier :head_bandage:

Oct 19, 2021 at 7:13 PM Post #2,198 of 2,630
Just checked it out, it's not hooking me for some reason but then I've always been quite eclectic when it comes to Music. Our music tastes are supposed to mellow as we get older but I've just hit 50 and my taste is getting heavier :head_bandage:
51 here. I am getting mellow :wink: You can tell in my choice of 2021 albums to date.
My top 10 so far this year is
1. Subterranean Masquerade - Mountain Fever
2. Dvne - Etemen Ænka
3. Veilburner - Lurkers in the Capsule of Skull
4. Diabolizer - Khalkedonian
5. Stortregn – Impermanence
6. Inferi - Vile Genesis
7. Thy Catafalque – Vadak
8. Alustrium - A Monument to Silence
9. Iron Maiden - Senjutsu
10. Fractal Generator - Macrocosmos

Oct 23, 2021 at 7:53 AM Post #2,204 of 2,630
:flag_de: Kyning. Forgot to post this, my bad :flushed: :-

My photographic memory tells me otherwise... a quick search and... BAM... here it is... I liked it then, I like it now... dug up my old stock Denon AH-D2000, running them with the AutoEQ InnerFidelity B2012 PEQ on EQ APO, PEACE. Even added a little sub bass boost on top... feel that fuzz a little deeper. :L3000:

The fact that you are using the 1More H1707 got me really interested about them. Remember Tyll reviewing them. AutoEQ has PEQ based on oratory1990 measurements for these too, very tempted to get them, saw them on Drop for $150.

Oct 23, 2021 at 10:51 AM Post #2,205 of 2,630
My bad, darn search, If you search for kyning it shows up, if you search for Kyning it doesn't, I forgot about that :blush: Worth posting twice for the bunnies alone, though 🐰

The 1mores are interesting, I love them with Metal genres. They're fun with Cowons Jeteffects. They won't be for everyone though. I remember all the differing opinions in the H1707 thread, they were wither waxing lyrical about them or posting that they had a pair for sale in the Classifieds 🧾 They seem to get better with Modding but I don't fancy that with my Sausage fingers 😥

I didn't like them that much when I first had them but have grown to love them once my Brain burned them in 🧠.

The price was nice as I spend most of my money on Music rather than gear, particularly portable gear.

Thanks for the Vid, I don't think I've seen that before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back