The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Apr 10, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #3,256 of 3,640
  Your welcome, don't give up at all, they will definitely settle down after burn-in.
What source/amp/dac are you using?

For the most part, I listen to music I have on Media Center on my computer.  From the computer I go to a FiiO E17 DAC and from the DAC to the WA6.  The tubes in the WA6 are stock.

Apr 11, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #3,261 of 3,640
Rolling tubes is fantastic as hell. It's normally super cheap too so it's one aspect of this hobby that is actually pretty cheap. 

Apr 11, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #3,263 of 3,640
  Rolling tubes is fantastic as hell. It's normally super cheap too so it's one aspect of this hobby that is actually pretty cheap. 

eek.gif
......well, from my experience....it can also drain your wallet 
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 22, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #3,266 of 3,640
Tubes rolling ahh yes that addiction that starts with one or two tubes then a small shoe box then a draw full etc etc.

Yep that's exactly it actually :D

May 23, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #3,267 of 3,640
Tubes rolling ahh yes that addiction that starts with one or two tubes then a small shoe box then a draw full etc etc.

That sounds familiar.

May 23, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #3,268 of 3,640
new owner here, really late to the game on this one.  im enjoying the hell out of them so far.  i got mine used, so theyve had time to open up already, but i found the stories of shrilly treble to be pretty exaggerated.  theyre bright, no doubt, but i dont find them offensive like a lot of people were claiming.  i love the detailing and the instrument separation though. theyre certainly more up front than my last phones, but i seem to prefer it that way.  bass is nice, tight, and of surprising quantity.  it can really lay a thump depending on the track. and not as uncomfortable as claimed.  

im happy with them so far :) 

May 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #3,269 of 3,640
  new owner here, really late to the game on this one.  im enjoying the hell out of them so far.  i got mine used, so theyve had time to open up already, but i found the stories of shrilly treble to be pretty exaggerated.  theyre bright, no doubt, but i dont find them offensive like a lot of people were claiming.  i love the detailing and the instrument separation though. theyre certainly more up front than my last phones, but i seem to prefer it that way.  bass is nice, tight, and of surprising quantity.  it can really lay a thump depending on the track. and not as uncomfortable as claimed.  

im happy with them so far :) 

You just described the exact feeling that I had with my 325's.

They are fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back