The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Mar 8, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #9,376 of 23,578
I use my Fourté Noir with custom silicone tips specially made for Fourte Noir. Better results than any other universal tips I tried.

If you need something like this, shoot me a P.M.

For me, Fourte have simply unparalled audio performances and balanced sound with incredible crossover between high technical abilities and super musicality with a superwide layered airy soundstage. Even the Vison Ears Erlkonig is a bit less transparent.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #9,377 of 23,578
Here how it looks. I even add some pure copper tape around the cannulas to make the fit even better. It's a dream to wear. Amazing sound amazing isolation and you gonna play your music at lower volume than usual ☺

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_210326.jpg
    IMG_20200308_210326.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200308_210308.jpg
    IMG_20200308_210308.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200308_210304.jpg
    IMG_20200308_210304.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #9,378 of 23,578
Here how it looks. I even add some pure copper tape around the cannulas to make the fit even better. It's a dream to wear. Amazing sound amazing isolation and you gonna play your music at lower volule than usual ☺

I like this more. Deeper and more pure sound. Straight into my ear canalas!
Thats stock iem silicone small ear tips from 64a

20200204_140305.jpg20200204_140316.jpg20200204_135957.jpg20200204_135710.jpg

Mar 8, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #9,379 of 23,578
I like this more. Deeper and more pure sound. Straight into my ear canalas!
Thats stock iem silicone small ear tips from 64a

I know your feeling. It's because your ear canals are probably kind of straight to your eardrums.

It's not my case. By the way your feelings are really right as far as the distance between the Noir cannulas and the tips borders are really small. This is really important to have the best sound except with custom tips for people like me who have spiral ear canals.

Both are excellent but with universal tips i obtain poor isolation which make the treble stronger... And less bass rumble.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #9,380 of 23,578
Hehe not with fourte that one is an exception!
It has 2 tia ! 1 mid and 1 high...
Yes the high one is on the edge at the bore. I see it even on my trios! )

Still I feel 3 Tia top drivers is the pinnacle! )
Just look at how nice is trio and just with 3 drivers!

Yeah, you are right, totally forgot about it, one is sitting in the nozzle and the other one part of tia acoustic chambers.

Mar 8, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #9,381 of 23,578
I know your feeling. It's because your ear canals are probably kind of straight to your eardrums.

It's not my case. By the way your feelings are really right as far as the distance between the Noir cannulas and the tips borders are really small. This is really important to have the best sound except with custom tips for people like me who have spiral ear canals.

Both are excellent but with universal tips i obtain poor isolation which make the treble stronger... And less bass rumble.

I had customs before and came to a conclusion that universals fits me better and have also better sound quality. I am so lucky right haha.

When I had my custom nade I felt that I lost some sq vs the universal I had. So strange .

I feel that universals has a better sound tuning. Like exactly like the oem ment it to be... in custom they have to retune readjust the sound again according to tour ear canals and the sound it should be... i think thats an extra step and it is the reason why the sound can differ from uni vs custom...

In my straight setup I can feel more bass details and rumble. Thankfully trio treble is perfect shimmery and well smoothered down )

Mar 8, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #9,382 of 23,578
Guys quick question would any one would be interested in my

Tia Trio + plussound gold plated silver (600$)+ silver rhapsodio Nylon cable (300$)
Both 4.4mm balanced

For 1700$ usd PayPal and shipping included?

Trying to deal something to lay my hands on a fourte black.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 12:24 PM Post #9,386 of 23,578
Hi, U12T still worth to buy now?? And how about the sound?
I agree. The above sounds like a very big hype train. I know this is a 64 Audio thread, but as a 64 audio Tia Fourte owner, the QDC Anole VX is superior, even in the bass. And yes, I have also heard the Trio, U18 etc. I have not heard the Noir, but it is also only a tuning change from the Fourte. I will check it out in the future. Choose what you wish, but try to audition first if possible. I have made purchases based on hype and failed and also hit, just be prepared to weather a miss if you do it. Good luck.

Mar 9, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #9,387 of 23,578
I agree. The above sounds like a very big hype train. I know this is a 64 Audio thread, but as a 64 audio Tia Fourte owner, the QDC Anole VX is superior, even in the bass. And yes, I have also heard the Trio, U18 etc. I have not heard the Noir, but it is also only a tuning change from the Fourte. I will check it out in the future. Choose what you wish, but try to audition first if possible. I have made purchases based on hype and failed and also hit, just be prepared to weather a miss if you do it. Good luck.

+1

A few weeks ago, I was about to order the Elysium even without hearing it. Everybody was talking about it. But then I heard it and realised that it is not a signature that I like at all. Not that it is bad but just was not my preference. I liked the VE8 even more than the Elysium, which I didn't expect. Source, type of music, preference, frequency response of the ears all contribute to the percieved joy.

Mar 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM Post #9,389 of 23,578
So I am the big hyper here?
Hahaha

Every one Run and get that fourte Noire!

Here we got more hype yay

I do love my trio! But need to test this black version and see what is the big talks about it!

Even 64a recommend me the noire from what I described as sound preferences...

Hype hype hype. Hmm no not really

Mar 9, 2020 at 2:10 PM Post #9,390 of 23,578
Don’t ever blind buy an IEM, especially something that’s custom only or thousands of dollars.
Some of us have no choice, so go on reviews and the like. That said if you can get a demo you should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back