The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Feb 28, 2018 at 2:02 AM Post #2,840 of 23,556
For those who concern about u/a12t high, you shouldn't be worrying too much. When compared to my A18t, It's just a touch higher at most. This is actually can be an advantage when play none high-res files.

Mar 1, 2018 at 11:24 PM Post #2,845 of 23,556
I've had my a18 for a month now and they are very impressive especially the deep bass and tamed highs (coming from an akg k701).

In terms of comfort, at first it was very tight with my left ear, but now they are very comfortable in both ears! I think my left ear adapted. Glad i went with customs!

I just want to warn everyone regarding the protective mesh that keeps debris out. You can easily push it in, creating an opening for debris to get in. I was gently picking out the earwax when the edge bent inwards (it's very thin after all). There is a void space in the canal next to the tia driver. Unfortunately there wasn't anything to secure its edges. I was told to rma it :frowning2: not sure if this was just me or a design oversight.

Mar 2, 2018 at 12:47 PM Post #2,848 of 23,556
Hey kaywah1989, It's Rock with 64 Audio. I just sent a PM to you with my contact info. Please get in touch with me so I can help you with your order. Thanks! Rock.

What's up Rock!

cj_nyc_show-02.jpg

(64 Audio did a raffle at CanJam NYC '18, and gaveaway U12t).

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2018 at 11:18 PM Post #2,850 of 23,556
I'm thoroughly enjoying my Tia Fourte. But I'm also very curious about U18 Tzar. Am I really stupid if I own both? In my understanding, these 2 have quite a different sound signatures. Will they be complementing each other?
Honestly, someone please stop me as I'm burning my wallet too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back