The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jul 30, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #12,213 of 23,552
You know my stance on upgrade cables, right? :wink:

We are talking about 64a officially approved and designed custom cable this is not the same!

It does sound better then my stock fir audio cable.
By the way the premium silver is very thick in comparison. It has 4 wires but its twice larger then my 8wires stock cable!

Quality quality quality!

Jul 30, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #12,214 of 23,552
This morning I received a mailer from Audio46 that they have the Trio B-stock, sealed and renewed with full warranty from 64Audio for $500 off, so to tide me over for the Nio wait, I ordered a pair.

And now I just found out they received a few Nios in, so they're shipping that out to me too (I had pre-ordered from them). No 4.4mm cables yet, but they said they'd ship it separately when they got it in.

So now I've got 2 new toys expected Monday!

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020 at 3:28 PM Post #12,215 of 23,552
This morning I received a mailer from Audio46 that they have the Trio B-stock, sealed and renewed with full warranty from 64Audio for $500 off, so to tide me over for the Nio wait, I ordered a pair.

And now I just found out they received a few Nios in, so they're shipping that out to me too (I had pre-ordered from them). No 4.4mm cables yet, but they said they's ship it separately when they got it in.

I was eye balling that Trio deal as well... feared the Nio would be better to me so I haven’t gone for it yet. Let me know!! Or anyone else feel free to tell me the difference..

Jul 30, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #12,216 of 23,552
I was eye balling that Trio deal as well... feared the Nio would be better to me so I haven’t gone for it yet. Let me know!! Or anyone else feel free to tell me the difference..

I thought about that. But I rationalized I could sell the Trio after the Nio arrived if I truly thought it was that much better.

But who am I trying to kid? (answer: myself). I know I'll end up keeping both.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:22 PM Post #12,217 of 23,552

And now I just found out they received a few Nios in, so they're shipping that out to me too (I had pre-ordered from them). No 4.4mm cables yet, but they said they'd ship it separately when they got it in.

We have almost the exact same story. I saw the Trio deal and ordered and then noticed that 30 minutes prior, they had shipped my Nio pre-order.

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:25 PM Post #12,219 of 23,552
You know my stance on upgrade cables, right? :wink:
Softboi with Nio in the future detected!

We are talking about 64a officially approved and designed custom cable this is not the same!

By the way the premium silver is very thick in comparison. It has 4 wires but its twice larger then my 8wires stock cable!

Quality quality quality!
You got a side gig for 64 eh Tiger Ears?

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:47 PM Post #12,221 of 23,552
Softboi with Nio in the future detected!

You got a side gig for 64 eh Tiger Ears?

From day one when I heard people talk about 64a it was already positioned as best and offering top technology in iems!

It all stands true I eventually made my way here to tia Noir and 1000% approve everything that 64a does. They really know how to create the perfect sounding iem.

My all time favorite brand along side with my love to sony 😛

I am a fan boy of 64a and sony

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:16 PM Post #12,223 of 23,552
I wish, but I never received the Softboi :frowning2: It got lost in transit.
Oh darn, well I guess that premium cable with the Nio would be similar to that then.

Jul 30, 2020 at 10:01 PM Post #12,224 of 23,552

Quality quality quality!
The cable sounds indeed excellent . Pairs very well with NIO and also with Legend X :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back