The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Feb 2, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #15,753 of 23,721
have we been fooled bout the A18s give away as i watched it and no mention and they did not even go into the give away for A18s
They did. It was all in the comments. I think it was cheap bait to get people watching what they would otherwise have never watched. I'm in marketing myself so I know the tricks, but doesn't mean I like it. Great products, maybe dial down the tacky marketing just a little.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #15,754 of 23,721
They did. It was all in the comments. I think it was cheap bait to get people watching what they would otherwise have never watched. I'm in marketing myself so I know the tricks, but doesn't mean I like it. Great products, maybe dial down the tacky marketing just a little.
thanks I so a reply to my question, as such I deleted my comment

Feb 2, 2021 at 8:00 AM Post #15,755 of 23,721

I enjoyed the performances and all but thought they didn’t do a proper closing as it was abruptly ended. Also, why the contrasting comments about more drivers is better, compared to earlier when they (Vitaliy) said that it’s not about drivers count back when they were unveiling the Trio and Fourte line with only 3 or 4 drivers. These are still current models 🤷‍♂️

Feb 2, 2021 at 8:33 AM Post #15,756 of 23,721
I enjoyed the performances and all but thought they didn’t do a proper closing as it was abruptly ended. Also, why the contrasting comments about more drivers is better, compared to earlier when they (Vitaliy) said that it’s not about drivers count back when they were unveiling the Trio and Fourte line with only 3 or 4 drivers. These are still current models 🤷‍♂️
Probably because this was aimed at musicians, not 'audiophiles' or home users, and Trio/Fourte aren't really aimed at musicians. Also, it was a marketing spiel, so more = better :wink:

Feb 3, 2021 at 11:05 AM Post #15,758 of 23,721
Late to the party but here I am.

Any suggestions for tips / cable synergies with U12T?

I actually find the stock cable and comply tips to be quite perfect. Sounds not too forward. Everything is perceivably neutral (with bass boost). When I cabled rolled, it tend to shift the balance elsewhere unpleasant, such as too much trebles or the vocals were being pushed in front of everything.

Feb 3, 2021 at 11:54 PM Post #15,759 of 23,721
Late to the party but here I am.

Any suggestions for tips / cable synergies with U12T?

I actually find the stock cable and comply tips to be quite perfect. Sounds not too forward. Everything is perceivably neutral (with bass boost). When I cabled rolled, it tend to shift the balance elsewhere unpleasant, such as too much trebles or the vocals were being pushed in front of everything.
Congrats and Welcome!

Feb 4, 2021 at 12:19 AM Post #15,761 of 23,721
Feb 4, 2021 at 12:37 AM Post #15,763 of 23,721
Feb 4, 2021 at 1:03 AM Post #15,764 of 23,721
E7DD8A4F-802D-4908-8283-8DBB5B9D5398.png

I reckon the silver one on the left will be a new flagship. It will still have dynamic driver as it still have a bass port. Probably a hybrid or tribrid with new drivers tech enclosed in that strange looking internal casing device.

The middle one is a custom TWS. Probably single driver. It will have the option to attach a traditional cable with IPX compatible sockets.

The black one on the right will be a new affordable EDC. It does not have bass port, so it will probably just have traditional BA drivers.

Whatever they will be, I hope @64Audio can maintain the current prices and not increase prices like some other crazy brands. Even better if they can do the reverse by reducing price slightly. Expect the unexpected as @64Audio said, that will be something awesome to happen:L3000::sunglasses::ok_hand:

Feb 4, 2021 at 1:32 AM Post #15,765 of 23,721

To me the left looks like Dynamic + Planar while the most right looks like the flagship of a possible hybrid - estat. Design looks cool though, wonder if there will be color options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back