The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #226 of 1,522
hey buddy I don't judge you, you don't judge me. ha I like it funky that's why. :p

Don't know what you are trying to say tbh, doubt we will get these in 2 days cuz my estimated ship date is the 4th of this month. 

I see, i got it wrong, its going to be "shipped" not delivered... My english is a mess.

Anyway, see doc? People should call, just in case.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #228 of 1,522
Quote:
Thanks for posting in the deals thread. Some of us are interested in the JVCs, but can't withstand the gale force hype in these threads.
rolleyes.gif
I ordered a couple pairs of the white and hope they're half as good as hyped---err, I mean they're definitely giant killers that punch above their weight class--can't wait to try with some LCD-3 pads.

BEWARE !

...I dunno what caused the gale force hype
wink.gif
 but I predict the Amazon quake will trigger a carbon nanotube Tsunami the likes of which we have never seen before !
eek.gif

Oh yes,   .....and AMEN !

Oct 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #230 of 1,522
Sorry for any issues anyone has had. First thing this morning when I went in  to the phone sales manager with the SKUs for the white and black S400s and told him the source of all these (attempted 
confused_face_2.gif
) purchases. The problem is that most of our sales come from the 5 state region they referenced and most people who buy from us from out of that region have made some prior purchase. 

We are are large retailer on a regional scale but are still adapting to a wider customer base. This doesn't apply to these purchases but our "fraud department" is a single employee who looks over all the web orders and tries to verify all the info given. Just last week they shipped out a $1500 laptop and got burned. I think the phone sales department just aren't used to the type of demand these have caused and why most people wouldn't just go down the street and buy them anywhere. I even contacted our buyer for portable audio and he said the demand has been crazy!

I did talk to my boss and we will try and clarify our checkout process because I pointed out that we aren't clear that you enter the payment info on the same final screen that you review the order.

I think this is truly an issue of phone sales who is used to serving our traditional regional customers not knowing what to when demand comes from all over the country. I am going the use this feedback to push for a concrete policy regarding shipping out of our region. I am sorry if anyone feels like your time was wasted. I just thought I would share the great price with my fellow Head-Fiers but it seems to have exposed some gaping holes in my companies policies. I am going to check again on the orders in the morning and i will let you know anything I find out. 
redface.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #231 of 1,522
No worries cajunk. You are good you know, at least some of the ShaqSquad members are getting them so you good no worries. You know, kurt face when he asked me. Yoo where are from? I am like, from Panama, central america im calling you cause you guys are the first with these hyped cheapos and the complete world is all over your site trying to buy and all i am getting is that i dont live in missipi or some state i dont even know where it is, he was like. Ohhhhh panama? Oh man didnt know , i was like yea. Man even in rusia want these cheapos so hurry up and make that system work you know.... Funny face for sure he had, but yea, kurt is good and now hes international you know.

I hope somebody enjoys my white s400.. You guys from nebraska are lucky, for now.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #232 of 1,522
Thanks for following up Cajunky.  It seems like the orders will get sorted out and shipped--except for rickdohc's order.  Seeing as headfi has thrown a bunch of business to NFM, it would be a nice gesture for you guys to straighten things out and send rickdohc a free HA-S400.  The guy ordered correctly, got his order cancelled mistakenly by NFM, called from *Panama*, got further bad info---in the meantime the price went up.  It would be a nice gesture and generate some headfi goodwill to hook the guy up.  Just my 2c.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #233 of 1,522
Quote:
No worries cajunk. You are good you know, at least some of the ShaqSquad members are getting them so you good no worries. You know, kurt face when he asked me. Yoo where are from? I am like, from Panama, central america im calling you cause you guys are the first with these hyped cheapos and the complete world is all over your site trying to buy and all i am getting is that i dont live in missipi or some state i dont even know where it is, he was like. Ohhhhh panama? Oh man didnt know , i was like yea. Man even in rusia want these cheapos so hurry up and make that system work you know.... Funny face for sure he had, but yea, kurt is good and now hes international you know.
I hope somebody enjoys my white s400.. You guys from nebraska are lucky, for now.

ahahahahahahahaha rick you is hilarious!!! Priceless.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #234 of 1,522
Thanks for following up Cajunky.  It seems like the orders will get sorted out and shipped--except for rickdohc's order.  Seeing as headfi has thrown a bunch of business to NFM, it would be a nice gesture for you guys to straighten things out and send rickdohc a free HA-S400.  The guy ordered correctly, got his order cancelled mistakenly by NFM, called from *Panama*, got further bad info---in the meantime the price went up.  It would be a nice gesture and generate some headfi goodwill to hook the guy up.  Just my 2c.

No worries man, its all good.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #235 of 1,522
ahahahahahahahaha rick you is hilarious!!! Priceless.

MAn. My english is very bad, just read what i wrote, and i am like WT,... :D
But you got the point guys. Kurt is good, its that he didnt know he could ship my cheapo other than missipi or misouri, Or some strange states i dont rember, but its all good.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #237 of 1,522
Quote:
MAn. My english is very bad, just read what i wrote, and i am like WT,...
biggrin.gif

But you got the point guys. Kurt is good, its that he didnt know he could ship my cheapo other than missipi or misouri, Or some strange states i dont rember, but its all good.

Yeppp he guud, hes "international" now. LoL You teach him man, schooled him real guud. 
happy_face1.gif

Oct 4, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #238 of 1,522
Sorry, random question..

Can anyone suggest a place to buy these in the U.K (online or off) No where i've seen posts to the UK (if they do it's more expensive than the headphones!)

Thanks guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back