The New iRiver/Astell & Kern AK100: A High-End DAP
Oct 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #8,763 of 9,165
I would or at least give them a call and see if they have any ideas what might be causing it. Sounds defective though. 

Nov 1, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #8,766 of 9,165
Can anyone share the link of last firmware ?  Iriver's US site is problematic about downloads.

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #8,768 of 9,165
Nov 8, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #8,770 of 9,165
Gents, 585 pages of talk is difficult to sift through and my searches are turning up nothing... I have the AK100 mk2, not the AK100 II, so I think I/m in the right place.

I've been waiting and waiting for something that would allow me to quickly sync this device with my itunes playlists.

I thought I'd found it with DAPPER, and may have, but I can't get it to work.

Does ANYONE have a step by step tutorial I could look at? iRiverPlus is useless. 

Nov 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #8,771 of 9,165
The way I do it is simply create a folder for each itunes playlist. Drag and drop all the songs in playlist A (itunes) to folder A, Playlist B to folder B etc. On AK100 when u want playlist A, go to folder slection and pick folder A

When you add more songs to your itunes playlist, drag and drop in to it's corresponding folder on AK100 and it will say XXXX songs already exist, do u want to copy them anyway? select No and only the new songs will copy

after you set it up initially, consequential syncs are literally a drag and drop away, extremely easy

Nov 9, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #8,772 of 9,165
  Can anyone share the link of last firmware ?  Iriver's US site is problematic about downloads.

Yes, yes it is.

http://www.iriver.com/support/download_view.asp?dNum=1104

Can anyone direct me to a mirror? Problematic is an understatement. I've lost count on how many dropouts this stupid server has had...!!!!!!
confused.gif

Nov 9, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #8,774 of 9,165
Pretty much exactly what I do. I like having the manual buttons and volume control on the AK100 Mk II; pretty much controllable with any headphone.
Quote:
  The way I do it is simply create a folder for each itunes playlist. Drag and drop all the songs in playlist A (itunes) to folder A, Playlist B to folder B etc. On AK100 when u want playlist A, go to folder slection and pick folder A
When you add more songs to your itunes playlist, drag and drop in to it's corresponding folder on AK100 and it will say XXXX songs already exist, do u want to copy them anyway? select No and only the new songs will copy
after you set it up initially, consequential syncs are literally a drag and drop away, extremely easy

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:52 AM Post #8,775 of 9,165

Is there a way to do that when the same songs might exist in more than one playlist without requiring multiple copies of the audio files on the AK100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back