The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 1, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #3,496 of 4,956
Good points. You're gonna make me get them aren't you? You're a very dangerous man.

U should seriously get gr07 and after that u will thank me every time u listen to rock.
There is a reason they were best buy even at 180...............

I sincerely believe b3 and gr07 are complimentary to one another.

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #3,497 of 4,956
It might be a good buy, even a great buy, but there's no need to start telling people they're engaging in acts of stupidity unless they buy GR07CE...

Don't be serious man,,,its all sarcasm here.

I was damn serious there,,no sarcasm

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #3,498 of 4,956
Good points. You're gonna make me get them aren't you? You're a very dangerous man.

I sit there listening to VSD3S hearing things I like more than GR07 MK2, the next day GR07 MK2 pull away, clearly.

I've a better idea though, save the money and jump on Fidue A83.  
wink.gif
 Then I can easily admit you're leaving all the above behind.

My GR07 can get up and go though when fed from a strong source. I use DX50 / JDS C421 / pure silver interconnect, maybe they will for you too.

Never amp the VSD3S, I really don't think it's required.

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #3,499 of 4,956
So how do you feel about the b3's compared to the gr07's?

I own a pair of b3, vsd3s, gr07 CE and quite a few others too. And I ordered a second pair of the GR07 CE off LMUE, because of the sound quality, the comfortable fit of the pivoting nozzles (for me anyway), the over-the-ear style of wearing them etc. (Was tempted to try the BEs too).

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #3,500 of 4,956

I sit there listening to VSD3S hearing things I like more than GR07 MK2, the next day GR07 MK2 pull away, clearly.

I've a better idea though, save the money and jump on Fidue A83.  
wink.gif
 Then I can easily admit you're leaving all the above behind.

My GR07 can get up and go though when fed from a strong source. I use DX50 / JDS C421 / pure silver interconnect, maybe they will for you too.

Never amp the VSD3S, I really don't think it's required.

what about dn-1000??

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:44 AM Post #3,501 of 4,956

what about dn-1000??

DN-1000 is very good hybrid, high price to performance ratio.

Comes down to what I said on the last page again, preference when comparing GR07.

I think the Dunu is stronger technically but it doesn't have an organic nature calling people back to GR07 time and time again. For example, the Dunu may not do electric guitars or drums quite the same, but if you admire stronger instrument separation and higher clarity levels then Dunu has GR07 beaten with It's dual balanced armatures. In the end my Dunu were sold because I felt both H-300 and Altone T-Peos hybrids excelled DN-1000. it was getting to a point I'd need to lift the volume quite high to achieve the same detail levels from DN-1000.

We'd had our time and I moved them on. Staying vaguely on topic VSD3S really does punch up high in my books. If Vsonic were trying to take on Westone 4 as a reference point (which I've owned twice, W4 and W4R) they came mighty close while smashing Westones pricing to pieces. I always had thought the Westone series were overpriced, seems Vsonic agrees.

Nov 1, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #3,502 of 4,956
I wonder if any of you have the same idea that LMUR is having this sale to move product in preparation for the upcoming successor to the GR07. The talk of said successor goes back a back a whole year, and with the holidays coming up, it's a good time to release it. 

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:36 AM Post #3,505 of 4,956
  Yeah, it's the only reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on some GR07s yet. They're due to be replaced, and I have a feeling that it will happen soon. 

Trusting the vsonic timelines is a fatal mistake my friend.
Many head fiers have left this planet doing the same
tongue.gif

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #3,506 of 4,956
Trusting the vsonic timelines is a fatal mistake my friend.
Many head fiers have left this planet doing the same:p

I have the utmost faith that it'll happen soon. Even if it doesn't, the B6 could also be releasing soon, so either way, I'll have something to purchase. Not to mention that the RHA T10i releases tomorrow. Plenty of IEMs to choose from.

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #3,507 of 4,956
I have the utmost faith that it'll happen soon. Even if it doesn't, the B6 could also be releasing soon, so either way, I'll have something to purchase. Not to mention that the RHA T10i releases tomorrow. Plenty of IEMs to choose from.

Damn u are hell bent on getting something.............
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #3,508 of 4,956
Oh, I see sardar is back with his lectures on stupidity 
rolleyes.gif
Also, maybe just LMUE is being thoughtful and thus has an earlier holiday sale for the people who live in further regions of the world with slower postal services like they announced. Not every sale is a clearance sale after all, especially near the end of the year and the holiday season. Of course, the conspiracy theory lovers can always speculate that LMUE is trying to foist the old vsonic models on their customers. And to add some fuel to the fire some of you might have already ready Vsonic's CEO ambiguous post from a couple of days ago, which goes in the line of " Dual 11 ready 
biggrin.gif
 Vsonic acoustics will launch three special models", so now the speculations can begin.

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #3,509 of 4,956
Damn u are hell bent on getting something.............:D

Haha Well, I was able to purchase my SE846s at a much lower price than I thought, so I have a bit of a leftover budget. I've always been interested in exotic items, so I figured I'll collect some Chinese IEMs. As for the T10i, it's not necessarily exotic since you will find them in Apple stores, but they sure as hell look the part.

Nov 1, 2014 at 8:07 AM Post #3,510 of 4,956
  Oh, I see sardar is back with his lectures on stupidity 
rolleyes.gif
Also, maybe just LMUE is being thoughtful and thus has an earlier holiday sale for the people who live in further regions of the world with slower postal services like they announced. Not every sale is a clearance sale after all, especially near the end of the year and the holiday season. Of course, the conspiracy theory lovers can always speculate that LMUE is trying to foist the old vsonic models on their customers. And to add some fuel to the fire some of you might have already ready Vsonic's CEO ambiguous post from a couple of days ago, which goes in the line of " Dual 11 ready 
biggrin.gif
 Vsonic acoustics will launch three special models", so now the speculations can begin.

And u think i was lecturing.............
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back