The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #3,482 of 4,956
Wow man, just do it. They might become your favorite iems - they are pretty special (once you get the right tips/fit yadda yadda).

He's not the only one who's thinking about purchasing them, although I doubt they'll become my favorite IEMs. I sent a message to LMEU's Amazon storefront and asked them if they're willing to match the prices to what's on his website. Hopefully, he'll do it and I'll be able to take advantage of Prime shipping. 

Nov 1, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #3,483 of 4,956
Buying anything other than gr07 ce at this moment is stupidity imho.

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #3,489 of 4,956
Then I must be the stupidest. Just forked out $2k+ on just an amp lol

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #3,490 of 4,956
at 78$,tell me a better buy.

In the spirit of remaining completely OT... I'm not sure that I'd like the gr07ce's more than the b3's. Had the gr07be's and they didn't work out for me. But that was a while ago and I am much more sophisticated now (lol), so maybe I would appreciate them more now. Or maybe not...

So how do you feel about the b3's compared to the gr07's?

(anyone, feel free to tell us to get lost!)

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #3,491 of 4,956
In the spirit of remaining completely OT... I'm not sure that I'd like the gr07ce's more than the b3's. Had the gr07be's and they didn't work out for me. But that was a while ago and I am much more sophisticated now (lol), so maybe I would appreciate them more now. Or maybe not...

Lamb Vindaloo with a side of naan > B3 & GR07

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #3,492 of 4,956

Often It's rewarding revisiting an old IEM with new sources you've picked up along the way, well I use this excuse to buy an IEM twice.

I think GR07 MK2 have Havi beaten but where? Not soundstage, not imaging. Timbre? Yes, detail, yes. But what about tonality? It's all preference related and Havi can keep up no problem.

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #3,493 of 4,956
Often It's rewarding revisiting an old IEM with new sources you've picked up along the way, well I use this excuse to buy an IEM twice.

I think GR07 MK2 have Havi beaten but where? Not soundstage, not imaging. Timbre? Yes, detail, yes. But what about tonality? It's all preference related and Havi can keep up no problem.

Good points. You're gonna make me get them aren't you? You're a very dangerous man.

Nov 1, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #3,494 of 4,956

gr07 is better for rock,metal.
b3 for acoustic/live

But vocals of gr07 has a beaufiful timbre that i miss with b3.

But truth be told,,clarity is on par,,,,at60 b3 is incredible value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back