The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 1, 2014 at 8:09 AM Post #3,511 of 4,956
Haha Well, I was able to purchase my SE846s at a much lower price than I thought, so I have a bit of a leftover budget. I've always been interested in exotic items, so I figured I'll collect some Chinese IEMs. As for the T10i, it's not necessarily exotic since you will find them in Apple stores, but they sure as hell look the part.

Oh yeah,,,too bad they are slightly more tuned for bass but they look stunning.
But at least thry give u 3 different filters for tuning.

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #3,512 of 4,956

Trusting the vsonic timelines is a fatal mistake my friend.
Many head fiers have left this planet doing the same
tongue.gif

LOL. We'll get back to this same time next year, shall we? :wink:

Anyway, it's a shame that the LMUE discount doesn't apply to the VSD3S. Was thinking to get one based on the relatively good reviews.

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #3,513 of 4,956

Anyway, it's a shame that the LMUE discount doesn't apply to the VSD3S. Was thinking to get one based on the relatively good reviews.

U cheap man
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #3,515 of 4,956

coz vsd3/3S,vsd1/1S along with few are already on discounted price........just get the B3 or gr07s or Dunus for the huge discounted price....

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #3,516 of 4,956
Hahaha, I must admit when I read that post not long ago, I thought 'just buy them' 

Sardar put it across a little more heavily.  :wink_face:  

:D lol
Edit:>>> but he commented how our wish cld be worst (in general and that includws me)....like asking a lower price further for already discounted / cheaper IEM......
My phone just playing with me,so gotta have to edit to repost this,as it just responded in a weird manner by just taking that emijos.....

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #3,517 of 4,956
coz vsd3/3S,vsd1/1S along with few are already on discounted price........just get the B3 or gr07s or Dunus for the huge discounted price....

dunu still pretty pricey...............toss is between havi and gr07

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #3,518 of 4,956
U cheap man
biggrin.gif

Hahaha, I must admit when I read that post not long ago, I thought 'just buy them' 

Sardar put it across a little more heavily.  
wink_face.gif

I'm sorry mates, but I need to save every penny I can. I have my eyes on other stuff. 
ph34r.gif

But yeah, I'll get them real soon. My wallet "thanks" you all. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #3,520 of 4,956
OK guys, there was like 50 posts talking about the GR07, there's a better thread for that. I saw the post count after I woke up and thought maybe the VSD5 had been announced, you bastards.

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #3,522 of 4,956
OK guys, there was like 50 posts talking about the GR07, there's a better thread for that. I saw the post count after I woke up and thought maybe the VSD5 had been announced, you bastards.

well at least now we know that 3 "special products" will be released on day 11...
Different colors? Special Edition? Or VSD5, VSD7 and VSD9 (lol, VSD9 no way...)?  Maybe VSD5 in three colors?
who knows...

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #3,523 of 4,956
  I tried to stop them but they just kept on going....Very happy I wasn't apart of it. 
ph34r.gif

Oh lord,save me from this cunning man.
He comes and ignites the fire at critical points by sprinkling petrol

This is @H20Fidelity in reality

very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #3,524 of 4,956
Oh, I see sardar is back with his lectures on stupidity :rolleyes:  . 
Also, maybe just LMUE is being thoughtful and thus has an earlier holiday sale for the people who live in further regions of the world with slower postal services like they announced. Not every sale is a clearance sale after all, especially near the end of the year and the holiday season. Of course, the conspiracy theory lovers can always speculate that LMUE is trying to foist the old vsonic models on their customers. And to add some fuel to the fire some of you might have already ready Vsonic's CEO ambiguous post from a couple of days ago, which goes in the line of " Dual 11 ready :D  Vsonic acoustics will launch three special models", so now the speculations can begin.

It isn't a conspiracy theory. It's simply how retail works. There's no such thing as having a sale simply because you're thoughtful.

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #3,525 of 4,956
It isn't a conspiracy theory. It's simply how retail works. There's no such thing as having a sale simply because you're thoughtful.

Well, there is. You have a clearance sale when you replace old and discontinued models with new ones - not just because you want to make place for new inventory coz the people who want gr07 will get gr07 and the people who are waiting for vsd7 will get vsd7 - obviously gr07ce and vsd7 aren't meant to compete with each other [size=12.8000001907349px]on the market[/size] as the vsd7 will cost almost double. LMUE already cleared their inventory with the year old sale of the discontinued gr07mk2 and the permanent drop in price of gr07be. Now they are just having a sale. As already proven by LMUE and vsonic one can't just make a clearance sale based on internal information as last year LMUE had an official clearance sale of gr07 to make way for vsd7 and IMO they just lost a lot of money as now more than a year later there's still no vsd7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back