The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #871 of 4,956

He said detail retrieval - the part you only highlighted.

his manner of writing makes it clear he thinks they are better than gr07,,,but yeah he did not specify properly.

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #872 of 4,956
@smailbz=>>> request to post some impressions after 2-3 days and let it pass a 3/4th of brain-in process.........

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #874 of 4,956
Hard wait rewarded finally, for those who ordered VSD3/S, that includes me! Uh-huh, so for those who argued that, a $46 iem cant par with $179 iem,especially home breed,here's a little proof/answer and atleast 85% achievevable from the rest of the future reviews is confirmed,achieved. I, like others saved $133 by ordering the vsd3/s and i can invest on my other favorite iem(s).........wisely!
wink.gif

dude,take it easy.
my gr07 are back to lmue for warranty claim already so i am without them and in dire need of something comparable really.

i was thinking of re-400 but i am waiting for more reviews on vsd3 as i more than anyone else want to save 54$ by buying these instead of re-400 provided they turn out to be better.

but yeah,,i am just sceptical as cost of production has actually increased by including removable cables but even if they are slightly inferior i will buy them without even thinking at 45$,,,too damn cheap imho.
and think of it,they plan on releasing vsd5/vsd7
biggrin.gif

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM Post #875 of 4,956
so anyone vsd3 vs re-400??

help me save money people,,,please
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #876 of 4,956
Anybody have info on the dia of MMCX connector that is on vsd3/s? Im guessing it could be same as shure 535 and likes? Lot of after-market cable options,that can also alter the tonality! The cost of this gem(+accessories) is,Yet just the equivalent cost of the replacement cable with MMCX.

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #879 of 4,956
so anyone vsd3 vs re-400??

help me save money people,,,please:p

Again vsd3 takes the slot for its P2P ratio,R.cable and around the ear design(isolation and meets almost any criteria like gym,jog,sleep)....all at less than half the price of 400.....but lets wait for the legit comparisons to pour in.RE400 is indeed an excellent iem.

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #881 of 4,956
Again vsd3 takes the slot for its P2P ratio,R.cable and around the ear design(isolation and meets almost any criteria like gym,jog,sleep)....all at less than half the price of 400.....but lets wait for the legit comparisons to pour in.RE400 is indeed an excellent iem.

yes sound quality is indeed paramount to me.
spoilt by gr07 mk2 i just cannot listen to a lesser iem anymore and reviews show that re-400 can hold its own against gr07 so it was a logical one to buy.

but this vsd3 has complicated things.................

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #882 of 4,956
i believe lmue is still waiting for the vsd3 order (both 1st and 2nd PO) from vsonic somewhere 26th june.

yes their page shows that on monday/tuesday they will have a good news regarding vsd3 which could mean only one thing as u stated

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #883 of 4,956
A few months ago the Vsonic GR07 classic came out and a lot of hype surrounded such event because nobody knew (for a few months) if they were using the same biocellulose drivers (used by one of the most successful headphones: the Sony MDR-R10) sharing the same sound signature as the GR07mkII.

The thing is, the first reviews also came by new head-fiers, claiming the sound was more or less the same as the GR07MKII, until this date, nobody knows if the sound is better or worse. That's why I take reviews with a grain of salt of these models. I bought the vsd3s because of the price and the looks. We'll see. 

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #884 of 4,956
My pair of vsd3s didn't arrive today which means I won't  get them before Tuesday, bummer 
triportsad.gif

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #885 of 4,956
  A few months ago the Vsonic GR07 classic came out and a lot of hype surrounded such event because nobody knew (for a few months) if they were using the same biocellulose drivers (used by one of the most successful headphones: the Sony MDR-R10) sharing the same sound signature as the GR07mkII.

The thing is, the first reviews also came by new head-fiers, claiming the sound was more or less the same as the GR07MKII, until this date, nobody knows if the sound is better or worse. That's why I take reviews with a grain of salt of these models. I bought the vsd3s because of the price and the looks. We'll see. 

i am gonna get gr07 classic as replacement hopefully,,,,so in a month or two i might be able to shed some light on this issue.
but i agree impressions are totally ****.

right now i am listening to turbine pro coppers and sony ex083(costs 15-18$) and believe me when i say this,,,they beat coppers in everything,even bass.
but joker still rates them pretty high with value of 8.3 i think on cost of 250$!!

they are worth not a cent more than 50$ if we exclude the lifetime warranty and wide array of tips that come with them.

Same is the case with hyping mh-1,vsd1s and many other earphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back