The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #886 of 4,956
A few months ago the Vsonic GR07 classic came out and a lot of hype surrounded such event because nobody knew (for a few months) if they were using the same biocellulose drivers (used by one of the most successful headphones: the Sony MDR-R10) sharing the same sound signature as the GR07mkII.

The thing is, the first reviews also came by new head-fiers, claiming the sound was more or less the same as the GR07MKII, until this date, nobody knows if the sound is better or worse. That's why I take reviews with a grain of salt of these models. I bought the vsd3s because of the price and the looks. We'll see. 

Agreed. And I strongly believe that its their business tactics to sustain their name in the IEM market space until the release of their new breeds,vsd3/s,5/7/9. Reason being,they wre scheduled to luanch by 01/14 but couldnt met the dates so we were chewing about gr07 classic edition and its B-C technology.......and now its vapourised and here we are into benchmarking the new vsd3s.:D

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #887 of 4,956
  My pair of vsd3s didn't arrive today which means I won't  get them before Tuesday, bummer 
triportsad.gif

dammit,,,i have to wait till tuesday for review or impressions now!!

ok man  when u do report ur impressions please make some comparisons and not just describe it generally.
please,too many people are waiting for proper analysis

Jun 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #890 of 4,956
Ultimately, I'll be interested in finding out how they compare to the other relatively cheap giant killers: Tenores and KC06's.

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #892 of 4,956
dammit,,,i have to wait till tuesday for review or impressions now!!

ok man  when u do report ur impressions please make some comparisons and not just describe it generally.
please,too many people are waiting for proper analysis

Don't worry I will. Unfortunately we don't get any packages on Mondays so Tuesday it is :frowning2:

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #893 of 4,956
Jun 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #896 of 4,956
They can't touch them Havi B3's
wink.gif

Right! Still gotta get me those B3's. But I've read enough to know that I should have included them in with the giant killers!

Jun 21, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #899 of 4,956
@gunnerwholelife

I'm a psychic :wink:

Of course I cannot say but both Pastapipo and Wayne's world knows how much I love those Havi's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back